“Dinner Out with Hubby, Excellent Restaurant”

10 Below Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
10 Below Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 486 Restaurants in Bend
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 55
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Minnesota Ave & Lava Road
Description: Serving Urban - Organic Cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Ask about our Happy Hour specials.Supporting the increasingly popular sustainable food movement, we prepare all our creations using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible, complementing our meals with fine wines and a variety of beers from Northwest wineries and local breweries.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Our first time to eat here. We came at 5:00, no reservations. We were seated very kindly. Everyone here couldn't have been more cordial. Actually excellent. Stopped and talked to us and just visited. It wasn't busy at that time of day for dinner. Excellent food and just an overall 10! We will go back. Prices also are very reasonable for a nice restaurant. Thankyou 10 Below.. Decorating is extreme..

Reviewed 30 July 2018

So nice to be welcomed into this very stylishly decorated lounge/restaurant in the Oxford Hotel. One evening, unwilling to wait in line for the gelato shop down the street, we came here for dessert...Same gelato plus yummy mousse dish, pies and cocktails.

Our bike tour stayed in this hotel so we had breakfast the next morning and it was FABULOUS...they get "bombed" with folks on a tight biking schedule but managed to stay calm and friendly through it all. My custom made omelet with home fries was delicious

Reviewed 7 June 2018

My adult daughter and I celebrated Mother’s Day 2018 at 10Below at The Oxford Hotel. It was meant to be as the restaurant my daughter originally made a reservation at back in March claimed they “lost” our reservation and refused to accommodate the 2 of us. I mean, really? Their loss was definitely our gain. Thankfully, 10Below was kindly able to accommodate us at the last minute on a holiday! That’s an example of outstanding service from a restaurant that actually valued our business!

The brunch at 10Below was fabulous; definitely one of the best brunches I’ve ever been to. The cheese and meat charcuterie selection, breads and salads were all delicious and I have to especially mention the yummy spinach salad and the creamy pasta salad as particular standouts. The choice of entrees were unique but the best one was the halibut with a cream cheese topping. I could not stop eating it. The seafood bar was huge with crab, shrimp and a scallop cerviche that I’ve never had before. It was awesome! And to top it off, the Prime Rib was without a doubt the best I’ve eaten in central Oregon since moving here from AZ last year.

We also enjoyed the restaurant’s eclectic decor and its ambience.

I can’t wait to go back to 10Below for lunch or dinner. Their food is amazing! Kudos to the Executive Chef and staff! The boutique hotel is on our list of places to stay especially for Jazz nights in October.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I came here just for the bar, a very impressive display and set up of Absinthe. The atmosphere and surroundings are very fancy and upclass

Reviewed 31 May 2018

We were in bend over the long holiday weekend for a horse show. this restaurant was recommended to us by another popular restaurant that did not have any room for us. Well turns out, second choice, was not so second after all. Food was excellently prepared and obvious thought and care went into the dishes. Artichoke appetizer was very interesting, had to ask about how it was done (three step process with fennel seeds)

Expansive list and well versed staff on wine pairings.

Bravo in Bend!