“Good Food Great Beer”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Very popular for a reason. Some of Bend's best beer can be found here. All styles that I sampled were finely crafted beer. Typical pub-fare menu and our dinner selections were done properly and were quite tasty. Inside and outside seating. Service was good, prompt and friendly. Prices were in the normal range, typical of most Bend's breweries.
Still one of the best ways to judge a brewery is getting their sampler trays and in this case 10 beer sampler-unique.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

While visiting Bend the 10 Barrel Brewpub was highly recommended to me. My friend and I went on a Friday at 6:30 PM. Not surprisingly, we were given a 45 minute wait time.They also asked us if we'd be willing to sit at "the high bar" if seats opened up. (The high bar is a table right down the middle of the restaurant with community seating.) We did wind up seated there (in far less than 45 minutes). The couple we sat next to was so friendly, it was truly delightful to visit with them. When they finished and left, the three people who sat there next were absolutely amazing too. And if that's not enough friendly for one restaurant for one night, we saw people at another table enjoying something we didn't recognize, so I went and asked them what it was (it was oyster shooters). We ordered some on their recommendation, and then didn't really know "how" to have them. The people at the other table were awesome enough to "explain it" to us. So, if I could say NOTHING else about 10 Barrel Brewpub, why wouldn't you go?
The food and the beer were AMAZING. The first couple that we sat near, when the guy took his first bite of his burger, he said out loud, "Oh my God that's amazing!" (I asked him what it was and ordered the same burger.) When I took my first bite, I said out loud, "Oh my God that's amazing!" And when the group of three came along, they asked what I was eating and the man ordered the same thing. He took a bite, handed it to his wife to try, she handed it to their friend, and ALL of them said out loud after their bite, "Oh my God, that's amazing!" What was it? See my recommendation below.
So, if the spectacular customers, and the heavenly food wasn't enough, the service was top notch! Our server was Ciera, and she was perfect. She was always there when we needed her, made incredible recommendations, met our every need, and was beyond friendly. While she was our server, everybody seemed to help each other out, so you never wanted for service without getting it. And the waitresses there could compete with a Bavarian bar worker any day. I couldn't believe how many beers they could carry at a time around the restaurant! I wish I was staying in Bend longer, because I think I would return every night for a week just to try everything on the menu. I cannot recommend this place enough!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

10 Barrel has great beer and innovative cocktails. Not to mention the excellent food at a fair price. The beer selection at the East side location is very impressive. I like East side best overall because there is more space and better parking. Service is friendly and you can sample any beers you have never tried. They call you on your phone when your table is ready and they remember your phone number at both locations from visit to visit. Makes locals feel special.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Had the 10 sample taster and it was very good. 10, 3 oz beers to try. The burger was excellent. Very tasty. Nice place to hang out & have casual food & drink.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This place has a great atmosphere. Fantastic food. Superb beer. One of our favorites to stop at after doing something fun in the outdoors. They do a great job in all areas of their business and are very consistent! Definitely a local favorite!!