“We love Cultus Lake Resort!!”
Review of Cultus Lake Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bend
Cultus Lake Resort
Ranked #8 of 13 Speciality Lodging in Bend
Reviewed 6 May 2015

We had a large group and stayed for three nights last Memorial Day weekend (2014). I'm just now getting to this review, as we're in the process of booking it again this year. Last year we had the most amazing time with family, fishing, biking, hiking, playing on the SeaDoos, eating, sitting around the fire, and just enjoying the lake. I would highly recommend Cultus Lake Resort to anyone. It's a fantastic place to spend time at, and you'll leave feeling incredibly relaxed. You'll also want to start planning your next trip as soon as you leave too. Huge thanks to all the staff too, the cabins were perfect, and we were treated like family the entire time! Thank you!!

Room Tip: We loved the cabins we got that were on the water.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 February 2015

We decided to rent a buoy at Cultus Lake Resort last summer rather than driving from lake to lake. What a great decision that was! It's such a short drive from Bend and the resort has everything you need to enjoy your day. There is a small store at the resort to pick up your basics like ice, beer and fishing supplies, plus a lakeside restaurant that's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the peak season. The marina has fuel to purchase and toys to rent - from pontoon boats, to jet skis, to kayaks and paddle boards - it's one-stop-shopping for lake fun! The resort staff is a great group of really nice people. The cabin grounds are immaculate and resort landscape is adorned with beautiful flowering baskets and gorgeous green grass - it's truly gorgeous. We just reserved a buoy for this coming summer - can't wait to do it again!

Room Tip: All of the cabins are on, or near the lake so you really can't get a bad cabin. My personal fav...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kdruery
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Cultus Lake Resort has always been a favorite of mine. The lodge/restaurant is clean, inviting and the outside seating and view are incredible. The food is reasonably priced and absolutely delicious. Went up there and spent the day with my daughter in law and grandsons and had a fabulous lunch and then enjoyed swimming in the lake. Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2014

Whenever we have friends and family in town we take the High Cascade Lakes Hwy and we stop in at the various lodges and resorts and lakes. We usually have lunch, icecream or drinks at Cultus Lake. We love sitting on the deck (if it isn't too windy) and enjoying the cool breeze and the lake! We've not found the staff rude or unhelpful, rather we often have fun talking with them and joking around. They close up for the season around September 15th.

Take a look at their website - they have the most cabins of any lake in the area.

The trail around the lake is great for hiking, biking or horseback riding into the wilderness area.
The fire this year was very small (40 acres) and the resort was not impacted.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Took my family for our last summer trip and rented 2 pontoons and 2 jet skis. First off lady at the
counter was very rude acted like we were a nuisance. Rejected To take My credit card for multiple rentals and maybe me use multiple cards each holding a $750 deposit. which is reasonable for a rental but don't understand why I had to do multiple cards when I could have put it all on one. second one of the jet skis we rented came with a Anker Made it kind of hard to keep it from getting away. and third of all we accidentally broke Snapped a h-bracket that helps hold down the cover for shade on pontoon I was charged $100 for the replacement owner said Hey I can keep your $750 or I can just charge you the wanted you pick he's lucky I didn't have internet and I would have showed him the actual price which was $6.99 and all you need to install was 1 Allen wrench. they officially gave themselves about a 80 dollar tip last thank you guys first and last time I come here the only reason I'm not giving this place a horrible review is because of the guys at the Dock

• Stayed: August 2014