“FINALLY ”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Inspired by the farms, vineyards and waters of the Pacific Northwest, we at Pastini are dedicated to serving up two of life’s greatest pleasures… pasta and wine. We love how a steaming bowl of pasta warms your hands as well as your spirits. We love the sound a cork makes when it nudges away from the bottle. Using responsibly sourced ingredients, we craft craveable dishes with a local sensibility that is true to our roots. Our thoughtfully curated wine list celebrates both stellar Northwest wineries, and small family-owned vineyards in Italy. With every meal, we aim to bring our guests together to share made-from-scratch meals that are seasoned with laughter and great wine.
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

While shopping in Old Mill I found myself getting HANGRY. I am a sucker for carbs and not being a fan of "other" Italian chains I didn't really have high hopes but let me tell you the service was fantastic and I was completely carb wasted by the time lunch was over. Most guests were sitting outside enjoying the weather so I nearly had the whole restaurant to myself. Definitely would like to try more menu items my next trip through! Super fresh cooked ro perfection pasta...

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Sadly, this has become another Italian restaurant where everything seems pre-made and poor quality for high prices. In the summer, they do away with their lunch specials which every other location has year round. I understand they have more clientele in the summer and are trying to capitalize on this fact, but for lunch, the prices are steep. Flavorless, watery pasta sauce, flavorless meatballs, cold lasagne. It's a pass.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We have eaten here numerous times over the years. This time my husband ordered the chicken Marsala but there was no flavor of Marsala, just mushrooms and artichoke hearts in the pasta. I had pomodoro which was not great but OK and seemed a little skimpy compared to my memory of other visits. I think we will have to try some other Italian places in town next time.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The dish was hot (temperature) and extremely enjoyable for the $16 it cost.

My wife enjoyed the Spaghetti and Meatballs, so we left very happy.

Our server (Megan) was wonderful and moved us to a booth from the open table - very thoughtful of her.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Pastini is a nice chain of restaurants I’ve tried across Oregon. The installation in Bend is typical of the others. A classic selection of pastas served at a decent price in a bright open dining room. Here you can eat outside and have nice views of Mountains and the Deschutes River. Nothing fancy and nothing special but a good meal at a reasonable price