“Italian dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I’m not sure if this is a chain or not because I have never heard of it but I did enjoy my dinner. Bread and oil for dipping, seafood fettuccine and salad is what I ordered. I thought it was very good. Again I would go to that restaurant agin the next time I’m in Bend.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We were in Bend and went here for supper. Our server was very good, the food was delicious, and the lemon drop cheesecake is the best I have ever had!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We were on nholidays and looking for a place to eat. Saw great reviews and were not dissappointed. Good protions, very tasty food and quick friendlky service.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We used to visit the Johnny Carino's in northeast Georgia years ago until they closed. Imagine our surprise to see one close by where we were staying, and our receptionist at the Holiday Inn Express highly recommended it.

Entering at about 3:00 in the afternoon we were seated and Joe waited our table. We decided on the soup & salad special and we were well satisfied with the flavor, and our service.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We had been told Carinos was the best italian restaurant, we stopped there about 3pm, we were the only customers.This was our first visit. Our waiter was very nice, and attentive. lol Husband ordered spaghetti w/meatballs, and I had the Lasagna, and minnistroni soup. Soup was very good, yummy. Hubby dish was ok, he said, the lasagna was the best. we did have italian bread. nice and crusty warm. But, we were surprised no salad which is usual w/meals. Nothing on the plate but the entree. We felt the price was a bit high, for a bowl of soup and the pasta. So, it was a little dissappointing.