1,406 results
All reviews pillow menu french press downtown bend boutique hotel turn down service heart of downtown steam room amazing hotel favorite hotel the lower level the entire staff ground coffee top floor the location is perfect sitting area beautiful room drake park
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The hotel itself is exquisite. The staff connects with you the moment you drive up. The facility is first class and you feel it. The rooms are really warm and inviting and big.
We enjoyed the spa facilities and the restaurant was tasty - both dinner and breakfast. Great bartender too.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The Oxford Hotel was an excellent choice for us - convenient, clean, comfy and roomy (King Suite). Great location and friendly staff. We stayed 4 days/3 nights and will always return here. Special kudos to the Valet team, who were very responsive and super-friendly....and quick to assist or bring car around!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 October 2016

As a local, visiting folks always want to know where to stay. I recently had some dear friends visiting Bend and (naturally) recommended The Oxford Hotel. And here’s what they said…

“…We loved the hotel. Absolutely loved it and will most definitely come back for a visit.”

So I just want to give a shout out to The Oxford for taking such good care of them. My tagline for this place is “It’s an experience, not just a stay.” The staff is passionate about taking care of you, the guest. They jump at the chance to make your stay comfortable and welcoming and memorable. The Oxford Hotel is my “bar” for measurement when I stay at anywhere. And so far, the Oxford’s bar hasn’t been matched.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Had this been and ordinary hotel I would have given it a 5 rating, but this is a luxury hotel and hence you expect perfection, which was not quite met. The set down area outside the hotel was completely full when we arrived. We had to double park and block the road while unloading. Our room was superb, very large with a huge bed. There were a couple problems in the room. In the morning I found that my computer hadn’t charged while plugged into the power board. When removing the plug the socket came out of the board and I found that none of the sockets in the power board were working (I tried the reset, no luck). Also, the toilet seat was reluctant to stay up. We were given tokens for free bar drinks when we checked in so we went down to the bar and flourished the tokens. I asked if bottled beers were covered which they were not, so I chose a draft. My wife chose a glass of wine from the menu. When we came to settle up the bartender told us that the token applied only to ‘house wine’ and my wife had not chosen house wine. There was no mention of house wine on the menu. The bartender did relent and accept the tokens after we protested. Breakfast was very good but service was slow because waiting staff also have deliver room service. For hotel of this quality I would have expected fresh orange juice and the huevos rancheros comes with feta rather than ordinary cheese which is not good idea.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Our firm hosted a seminar at the Oxford on October 21. We had a wonderful experience with everyone involved and the event was a huge success. The event coordinator, Stephanie, was great to work with in arranging details. The manager, Lara, was there to help us and tend to our every need at 7 AM, I saw her working for the remainder of the day and even at 10:00 PM when she helped arrange for dessert to be delivered to my room. Charlie was a rock star valet and always met us with a friendly greeting. Brandon was great helping fix some IT bugs with our equipment. Abigail is a delight and super friendly at the front desk. Perhaps most impressive was Brian, who was helping with the food at 6:30 AM, and despite the early hour, worked hard and was nice and engaging. Top to bottom this is a fantastic hotel, cannot say enough about it or the people and culture it fosters so well.

Room Tip: The terrace suites are the best rooms in the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business