All reviews remodeled bathroom holiday weekend two queen beds front desk staff microwave repair
Reviewed 18 September 2018

The outside of the hotel has been updated. The bathroom was completely remodeled. BUT when we went to get into the beds. Dried food on the bedding, and hair. Not my color or length. Person that checked me in was super unfriendly. Her office was dusty and smelt old. cleaning staff didn't speak English.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We had been on the road for the 5th night... Not wanting to spend a ton of money for a room we would use for 15 to 17 hours we decided to go with the cheapest thing we could find. When we got to the motel we were pleasantly surprised the outside is nice and clean as was the inside. Sure its dated and older but it was a clean comfortable room for about $50 bucks..... Saved the trip.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

You might be looking at this place because it’s more affordable than the rest but hopefully I can help you not make the same mistake as we did! Just pay the $250 a night that literally any other hotel has! It will be worth it! Rodeway Inn was absolutely DISGUSTING. And I’m not talking about a little run down. I mean DISGUSTING. Poop splattered on the wall by the toilet, crumbs all over the carpet, who knows what in the bed, a weed bag left on the shelf, and giant spider webs! Like this room had never been cleaned since the place opened! We literally spent 1 hr calling and searching for anywhere else to stay. We were willing to pay anything just so we didn’t have to sleep in that filthy room. Unfortunately no where else in bend had rooms available. So we ended up getting clean sheets from the front desk and then blankets from Walmart because we didn’t trust the nasty comforters. If you’re reading reviews to find out what kind of place this is, let me warn you, it’s not worth the amount you’d save just going somewhere else. Don’t stay here. It’s so gross.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

You don't have much money? No problem. This is the hotel for you. Seedy property, and an unpleasant room. It stank. The people around the hotel had me checking on our car all through the night. I was glad to be off this property.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I have stayed at this property many times when in Bend as it is close to The Hideaway sports bar which I like to go to. This trip was OK but my room smelled like carpet fresh powder, this room had terrible outlets for working at the desk, the lighting was a little funky too. No outlets by the bed for a CPAP. The wireless for connecting has been non existent the last 2 trips I stayed here so I couldn't get my work done. The Pool and hot tub were clean, functional and good. The staff is nice and as helpful as they can be. The rate I got booking online was good and reasonable. Good spot to stay if your goofing off and just hopping around town, currently not the best hotel for getting any work done efficiently.

Room tip: Ask for updated rooms, possibly check your room out before moving in, things like outlets, does the WIFI work ect will help.
Date of stay: June 2018