“Bend Trails MTB Solo Tour!”

Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 62 Outdoor Activities in Bend
More attraction details
Owner description: Cog Wild Bicycle Tours & Shuttles is the only local mountain bike tour company in Central Oregon. We offer one day tours, shuttles and multi-day mountain bike vacations. We are your local resource for the trails including local favorites and help in planning your trip to Central Oregon. Contact us today to get the locals perspective on 200+ miles of single track right outside of town.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I couldn't be happier with my Cog Wild MTB Tours experience. Prior to my trip, Sara and Lev handled my questions professionally and patiently to understand what I was looking for in a tour so that they could come up with options that would work for me, accounting for weather, trail conditions, my technical abilities and fitness level. Upon my arrival, they paired me with Pia, who was an excellent guide throughout my two days of trail riding in different zones. I'm an experienced MTB'er with lots of tour experience and Cog Wild probably rates as my best experience yet. It helps, of course, that Bend has wonderful networks of trails (plural!), but Cog Wild really exceeded my expectations still. Happy to recommend to others looking to explore Bend trails with no time to waste getting lost!

All reviews
"super fun"
"bend area"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had an excellent trip with Cog Wild in Baja California Sur. It was the perfect combination of biking (2 rides a day for the adventurous), relaxing at our ocean front accommodations and a well organized tour by Cog Wild. Our guides, Eugene and Sue, made the trip what it was. They showed us the best biking trails in the area and took us to their favorite local restaurants. Thank you for a great trip.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Cog Wild's Baja, Mexico mountain bike tour in the La Ventana and Los Barrilles areas surpassed our expectations in every conceivable way.

First and foremost, our guides - Eugene and Sue, truly made the trip was it was - one of our best yet! Their attention to detail, local knowledge, established relationships in the two regions, route/trail selection, amazingly positive attitudes and incredible spirits made the trip an adventurer's delight. How they were able to keep 10 eager mountain bikers happy at all times is beyond me. We would follow them anywhere :)

Sara was also a great help with our trip pre-planning. She was very responsive and always timely with her communications.

We had such a blast that we're already looking forward to next year.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This mountain biking trip with Cog Wild in Baja, California Sur was an absolute winner!

The logistics of the trip went off without a hitch. From the pre-ride information from the Cog Wild office to Eugene (our guide) meeting us at the airport.

Eugene was a wonderful guide and riding partner for the 5 days. It was great that Eugene was as enthusiastic about riding all the time as we were. His local knowledge, professionalism, organizational skills and always being helpful with questions was A+.

What made this trip fantastic:
1. The terrain and the beauty of the Baja, California, Sur.
2. The authentic Mexican towns of La Ventana and Los Barriles.
3. The accommodations – seaside sweet!
4. Ride in the morning (7:30 – 11:00) and in the afternoon (3:00 – 5:00) – excellent!
a. It’s the way a mountain bike holiday should be. Lots of riding.
b. Trails were excellent and Eugene was always adjusting based on our riding abilities and wants. He picked the best trails for us.
5. Bonus ride on Tuesday from La Ventana to Los Barriles via the Cliffside road – 76K. The scenery along the Sea of Cortez was breath taking. Highly recommended if you are up for a super ride.
6. The food was outstanding. The best thing about finishing a mountain bike ride in Baja – it’s Taco time!
Thank you Cog Wild for a fantastic trip!