“I fell in love with mountain biking”

Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 62 Outdoor Activities in Bend
More attraction details
Owner description: Cog Wild Bicycle Tours & Shuttles is the only local mountain bike tour company in Central Oregon. We offer one day tours, shuttles and multi-day mountain bike vacations. We are your local resource for the trails including local favorites and help in planning your trip to Central Oregon. Contact us today to get the locals perspective on 200+ miles of single track right outside of town.
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I've never mountain biked before, but I've always wanted to check it out. I signed up for the skills clinic, and it was awesome. Russ's coaching kept me challenged at a great pace, and was always supportive and fun. The next day, I went fat tire biking with Russ too. I had such a great time learning, and I'm stoked to get into mountain biking more. Hopefully I'll be back with Cog Wild in the Spring!

All reviews
"super fun"
"bend area"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 20 October 2017

The Mt. Bachelor to Bend tour was a fantastic ride from start to finish. The bikes were sweet, the guide was patient and fun, and the scenery was second to none. The trails are amazing!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Planned a 40th b-day for my best riding buddy.
Thought we were going to get smoked out by all the fires early september.
The cog wild folks were awesome. They tweaked each days plan according to the smoke forecast. They rode hard with us and when not guided they pointed us in the right direction.
If you have limited time don't blow your vacation taking wrong turns.
Hire a guide and enjoy the ride....

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I had a great experience with Cog Wild on the Oakridge trip. I will warn you that Oakridge mountain biking isn't for the faint at heart so I would speak to someone first to make sure it is the type of riding that you want to do. With that said, there were a few cancellations at the last minute so Cog Wild could have cancelled it and they didn't. In addition, our two guides of Greg and Erika were fabulous. Attentive, patient, and excellent teachers. They definitely wanted me to get my money's worth and went out of their way to accomodate the rider's wishes. I would take another multi-day trip with Cog Wild again in a heartbeat.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We spent three days in Oakridge, OR with amazing instructors Erika and Greg. Super friendly, super helpful, all-around great people. Learned a whole lot and love Erika's teaching style - provided lots of example and lots of analogies - you can tell she's an actual teacher. Lovely rides. It's great to have an expert ride behind you and constantly yell support and helpful tips! I came away with lots of tips and techniques that I can apply to my hometown terrain and for my next trip out to Oakridge.