“Dinner by the Deschutes”

CURRENTS at the Riverhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
CURRENTS at the Riverhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 486 Restaurants in Bend
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Description: CURRENTS at the Riverhouse features a totally re-imagined restaurant, patio and lounge with innovative beverages and a fresh Pacific Northwest menu with local ingredients.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a grand dinner. Not our first visit here and won't be our last. Both of us had cups of their Vychychoisse/Dungeness crab soup and would have been happy to have had more. My wife chose salmon for her entrée and it was slightly overcooked but pleasant nonetheless. My filet mignon was nothing short of fabulous, and I'm not prone to use hyperbole. I was, however, disappointed their wine list was woefully short on Oregon wines. Tsk, tsk! I did have a lovely glass of Late Harvest Riesling from Stoller Vyds while my wife indulged in a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream

Our server seemed inexperienced but incredibly eager to please. My wife described him as a Labrador puppy. Didn't know the ropes yet but will be great when he does. No offense here I hope.

We'll return to Currents and when we do I hope their breadth of Oregon wines-by-the-glass has improved and we get our same server.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had two breakfasts here and both were good. The service was also good. I don't know what else to say to make this review 100 characters long.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I visited currents this evening for dinner/happy hour. It was a beautiful evening and I was able to sit with my dog on their patio. The food was amazing, the lavender gelato they serve is very good as well. My servers name was lea and she was great! Very attentive to everything down to refilling my tea with hot water. I have been here for breakfast before as well and the food was just as great then. Absolutely reccomend.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Sat outside with a view of the river. Great happy hour selection. Service was great from Kevin who had been our server on another visit

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Great service by Tim! He made our meal really nice! Good food, great views. We had an out of town visitor