US$ 257
  • Restaurant
US$ 247
US$ 418
US$ 309
All reviewsdouble treegreat locationwarm cookieshotel is cleanwithin walking distancedowntown areabreakfast buffetrestaurants and shopsthe hotel staffcomfortable stayhotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayfront desk staffnice roomeasy accessoatmeal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The team at the Double Tree went above and beyond to accommodate my family. We were celebrating some milestones and we chose to go to Bend and stay at this Double Tree again because of the team and location. One of the team members, Jacob, was kind enough to lend me his own PERSONAL dry bag for our float down the river. Top tier group.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree_Bend_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear BQ26,
This is Awesome! Jacob will be so happy to read this when I share it with him! Jacob truly goes above and beyond each and every day. He is definitely one of the spotlights on our team. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to see you again soon! Safe Travels!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is updated, surrounded by restaurants and shops that are a walkable distance, access to Bend Athletic Center was an unexpected surprise that made my high school son very happy Great service, and good breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear jilla650,
I am so glad that your son was able to use the complimentary access to the Downtown Athletic Club. It has been a great addition to our amenity program that we offer. I'm so glad you had a great stay, we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed there over the weekend for a training seminar. The rooms were nice and clean. However,,, The staff was exceptional!!
I travel 150-175 days a year and stay at a lot of hotels, but I cannot remember a time that I’ve experienced such an attentive staff. From the front desk, housekeeping, morning breakfast bar, bar. All were great.
Thanks Stacey, Dee Dee, Del, Chloe, I wish I could remember everyone else’s name.
Good job.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank snootycoot
DoubleTree_Bend_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bend, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear snootycoot,
This is amazing!!! I can't wait to share this with my team. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay because of the team! The team tries to go above and beyond with each guest experience. Thank you so much, the team will be so excited to read this.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Perfect for families! Rooms big, love the clean duvet covered comforters instead of unwashed bed spreads! Fold out couch comfy.
The secret stairs in the back of property drop you right in the center of the quaint downtown that is packed with incredible eateries, coffee shops, and breweries. Comfortable leaving teens and car behind while we made the short walk to breathtaking rivers edge. Spent $5 for fast mid-afternoon room service of chicken tenders and tots to hold teens over till dinner. Great bargain for a big plate of food!
It felt small and safe and the location couldn’t be more perfect!
Thump coffee a walk away- Amazing!
Pine Tavern for great dinner and incredible view.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear 811avalon,
Wow, what a great stay. It looks like you got to enjoy so much of downtown Bend while you were with us. Next time, you'll have to grab the complimentary bikes in the lobby and take a short ride and explore. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Our stay was great. Wonderful downtown location, very convenient.
My only complaint was the cost. Almost $400 per night, seemed expensive to me.
Staff is very friendly and accommodating. The warm cookie is a nice touch!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family