“No Frills, Just Plain Comfy”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #38 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Yes, I would stay here again! The desk clerk when we checked in was so cool. Helpful and Kind. Great room! View of the Three Sisters, Clean enough and the Bed was the Best on a 4000 mile trip. ok, breakfast was not great, but enough to get us on the road. Thanks for the Comfy Stay! :)

Room Tip: Rooms on West side are view rooms. :)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Deepak S, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

You're very welcome, Tammera! It's wonderful we could provide a comfy, relaxing space for you after such a long trip. I wish the breakfast had hit the spot more, but I'm glad it filled you up before you hit the road again. If you're ever back in Bend, we'd be happy to have you.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Don't stay here if u can book anywhere else....I only booked this bcuz there were only 3 places I could use my Verizon's Rewards points and the other 2 were too far away....I could only use my points on the first half of my stay bcuz the baby didn't come right away and I needed to stay another week....well, the lady at the desk said the only way I could use more points was to re register and then I wouldn't b guaranteed the same room.....mind u, this is on a Tuesday and out of a 40 car parking lot there were probably 4 cars....I really didn't want to move all my luggage to another room 4 a few days....Then, Those itty bitty shampoos and conditioners ....only 1 per person ....we were 2 women and every day I had to call down and get more....I went to Walgreens and bought my own....also, had to call about every other night to get clan towels, wash clothes, etc. Also, this is suppose to b no smoking so u have 2 or 3 guys standing outside the side entrance smoking and drinking beer.........kind of disconcerting when u come in latestay anywhere else but here.....spend more money and gave peace of mind!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Deepak S, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

As I mentioned in response to your Yelp review, I'm very sorry your stay with us didn't go more smoothly, Charlene. We don't usually replace toiletries every day unless requested as to not be wasteful, but I apologize if this posed as an inconvenience. Similarly, we keep the building smoke-free to accommodate health and allergy restrictions, but we would never want to make you feel unsafe in any way. Our team is always here for you, and I'm disappointed we left you with a different impression. I hope you'll consider giving us another chance if you're ever back in the area because I'm confident we can show you a better time.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed one night. Liked the location a little north but very convenient to a large shopping area with several restaurants to choose from. The room was average, clean and of adequate size. The area seemed safe enough.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We're all about convenience, so it's great you found our location easy to navigate. I appreciate your feedback and hope you'll keep us in mind if you're ever back in the area.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband booked the room for 2 nights. We took the back way from the shopping center. Would not recommend it. There were several transient camps, motorhomes, and truckers camping. We were lucky enough to have one directly behind our room window so fresh air was not possible. I said something to what appeared to be the manger...his response we call the cops they do nothing what am I supposed to do. The bathroom was filthy and moldy with stains on the shower curtains. The spa tub had broken off knobs and mold inside the jets. The tile was moldy and dirty. The pool did not appear to be chlorinated instead salt water. The pool was dingy and the paint was chipping off. I would recommend staying somewhere else that's clean and not creepy!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Deepak S, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

It's disappointing you and your husband didn't enjoy your stay, Kiley, and I'm sorry you found your room to be anything but comfortable and spotless. I appreciate the feedback on the spa tub so we can look into it. I can assure you we're in a safe neighborhood, though, and have never had issues with neighbors. Thanks, and happy travels. -Dee Sehgal, GM

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here after Oregon eclipse. The gentleman at front desk claimed my card didn't go through and charged me twice. Rang to clear it up and he's booked me (a solo traveller) into two rooms! Still trying to get my $140 back. Completely dishonest theives. Beware of this place.

Stayed: August 2017
Management response:Responded 15 September 2017

I'm very sorry about the mix-up with your reservation. Upon realizing the mistake in our system, we were happy to refund you for the extra room. I hope you'll understand this was a case of technical error and consider staying with us again in the future.

Dee Sehgal, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bend
7 km away
7.3 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#22 of 44 in Bend

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK