All reviews room was clean waffles small pool sausage links would stay here again bend oregon three sisters easy access king bed hotel room great room directv cereal microwave california television channels
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed one night. Liked the location a little north but very convenient to a large shopping area with several restaurants to choose from. The room was average, clean and of adequate size. The area seemed safe enough.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Deepak S, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

We're all about convenience, so it's great you found our location easy to navigate. I appreciate your feedback and hope you'll keep us in mind if you're ever back in the area.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My husband booked the room for 2 nights. We took the back way from the shopping center. Would not recommend it. There were several transient camps, motorhomes, and truckers camping. We were lucky enough to have one directly behind our room window so fresh air was not possible. I said something to what appeared to be the manger...his response we call the cops they do nothing what am I supposed to do. The bathroom was filthy and moldy with stains on the shower curtains. The spa tub had broken off knobs and mold inside the jets. The tile was moldy and dirty. The pool did not appear to be chlorinated instead salt water. The pool was dingy and the paint was chipping off. I would recommend staying somewhere else that's clean and not creepy!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kiley W
Deepak S, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

It's disappointing you and your husband didn't enjoy your stay, Kiley, and I'm sorry you found your room to be anything but comfortable and spotless. I appreciate the feedback on the spa tub so we can look into it. I can assure you we're in a safe neighborhood, though, and have never had issues with neighbors. Thanks, and happy travels. -Dee Sehgal, GM

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here after Oregon eclipse. The gentleman at front desk claimed my card didn't go through and charged me twice. Rang to clear it up and he's booked me (a solo traveller) into two rooms! Still trying to get my $140 back. Completely dishonest theives. Beware of this place.

Stayed: August 2017
Management response:Responded 15 September 2017

I'm very sorry about the mix-up with your reservation. Upon realizing the mistake in our system, we were happy to refund you for the extra room. I hope you'll understand this was a case of technical error and consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

A bit dated and could use some facelifting and maintenance, but otherwise room is clean and quiet, so was the pool area. Breakfast buffet has a decent selection from pastries to waffles to sausage and eggs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

I'm glad your room was clean and cozy and that the breakfast hit the spot in the morning. I appreciate your feedback regarding the setup and will be sure to take it into consideration. In the meantime, keep us in mind next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It is hard to find at first, they need a bigger sign on the street. We had a nice room with a jacuzzi tub, good chair plus a desk chair, king bed, flat screen, large fridge, microwave. Bed was comfy. We were on the backside with a view of the mountains and it was very quiet. Breakfast seemed fairly standard although the yogurt was in a large bowl instead of individual containers - environmentally more sound but perhaps not as sanitary and doesn't let me review the sugar quantity. The only hiccup was that someone successfully opened our door twice while we were in the room (although we had the "chain" on so they couldn't enter). One time we know it was housekeeping, although they didn't announce themselves as such.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

I'm glad you found us! It's awesome you enjoyed all of the amenities in your bedroom from the comfy bed to the large fridge. I appreciate your feedback regarding the yogurt and will take it into consideration. I do apologize that housekeeping didn't announce themselves before opening your door -- I'll be sure to address this with our team. It was a pleasure having you, and I hope you'll keep us in mind if you're ever back in the area!

Best,