All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskbreakfast buffeta great staynice hotelquick tripoff the highwaylarge roomdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationindoor poolbeds were comfortablefitness roomwafflescomfortable stayeasy access
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Come for the cookies, stay for comfort. We came to get a transmission for my boyfriend's car. The room was clean, the hot tub was hot, the breakfast is great and the staff were exceptional. If we are ever in the area again, we will most likely stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Ally,

Thanks for choosing our hotel while up here to get your transmission. I'm glad you made it here, and home, safely! The cookies are pretty amazing. It's really hard not to eat so many, especially with us baking them right here! Thank you for mentioning our wonderful breakfast, and the team that gave you a great experience. We look forward to hosting you again if you are ever back our way.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I stay here usually once a month. I am a Hilton Honors member. I use the online check in. I always choose a room facing the parking lot to avoid the freeway noise. Well last night I got to the hotel, went to the desk to pick up my key, well my room apparently had a "maintenance" issue. I asked if this room was facing the highway, was told no, it faces the green belt. Actually it does face the highway overlooking some sort of swamp. So once again I get bumped from my chosen room and stuck listening to the freeway all night. This has happened several times at this location and there is always some sort of excuse. So don't trust that the room you pick will be the actual room you get especially here, happens quite frequently. Bring your ear plugs, they will help a little.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Good afternoon Webby,

Thank you for taking the time to meet with our Assistant GM this morning. I am glad that we were able to help resolve your issue. We also made sure to notate your favorite rooms in your personal profile, so that way we will not have any further issues. The room you were in is considered a room away from the freeway, however with us being as close as we are, there is some residual noise. Again, thank you for meeting with us. We hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We have stayed at this DT before because we always bring our golden retriever with us. The rooms are very comfortable, the hotel is located in a convenient area and the staff is great. Especially Matt at breakfast, he went above and beyond to make sure I could enjoy my coffee!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Good morning William,

It was such a pleasure to host you and your family, and it was a treat to be able to serve you personally. I'm glad that you had such a great experience, and were able to bring your pet with us as well. I am happy you enjoyed yourself, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Avoid this hotel!!!!!

At check-in the front desk could not find my reservation (turned out the the front desk clerk had not updated her screen recently - therefore she could not find my reservation). Finally the front desk manager found my reservation.

My first room was next to the freeway (very loud--very noisy)!! So I called the front desk and the first front desk clerk -who could not find my original reservation told me there were no rooms on the side of the hotel away from the freeway. Let me tell you that this hotel was empty!! When I went down to the front desk - the front desk manager gave me a great room on the quiet side!!! (There is no one on this floor and are many available rooms --the first front desk clerk lied to me)!!!

As a form of apology, the front desk manager gave me a free coupon for a drink at the bar. Latter as I gave the bartender my free coupon-- she rudely and coldly told that it was not valid!!! She told me that the hotel does not give free coupons!! In front of other customers, she embarrassed me in front of other guests by loudly calling the front desk to confirm my coupon as I stood there amongst other guests!!! Of course - the coupon was valid. Can you Imagine how LAME this was???? Really!!!!

Location next to the freeway - and lame service --/ Do not stay here!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Good morning David,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and express your experience. I understand that the issues you faced were frustrating, and I understand you spoke to our Assistant GM regarding the experience as well. I am more than happy to speak with you in person to help make it right. Thank you for being our guest, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

When I visit Beaverton this is the Hotel that I always book. The staff is personable and well trained. We originally stayed here because of the value it offered, but now we go because the staff makes us feel welcome and at home.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Mikel,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding out staff. We really take a lot of time to make sure we find individuals who are going to make our guest experience an exceptional one. We know that there are SO many hotels in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area, and that we have to differentiate ourselves. We do this by hiring great people. I'm glad that you have made us your home away from home, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.