“Clean rooms, Great value. I'll be back.”
Review of Peppertree Inn

Peppertree Inn
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Reviewed 6 July 2011

The Peppertree Inn is an older motel but the room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was nice (Cereals, Toast, Waffles and hard boiled eggs, the normal stuff you'd expect). While I can imagine that the rooms right next to the highway may be a bit noisy, but my room faced the courtyard and was pretty quiet. I didn't use the pool but it was clean and looked nice. Great Internet connection for us business travelers. The room had coffee, hair dryer and even an iron. Certainly the best value for being close to downtown Beaverton.

Room Tip: Best room rates are available on line from their website.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jseger

Reviewed 25 June 2011

I had a great stay at the Peppertree Inn. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the rate was great. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2011

ok we have staid for 24 day here and pool not ready hot tube smelled like pee over charged me and my mom who is disable our room is haunted our pets had been freaked out by whatever is in here to close the the highway cop here all the time manager is very rude and disrespctful food was not delightful it is next to a consturion sight the tap water tasts like clorean i would not racomemd this motel to not even worst enemy or my best friend we will never ever stay in a place like this place ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank zizzarose
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Very disappointed. Desk clerk was unresponsive when attempting to contact desk from room. I had to walk to the office to get her attention. There was no hot water when attempting to take a shower. It was tepid at best when getting in the shower, but it quickly turned ice cold 10 seconds after getting in. The shock of the ice cold water actually made me scream. It was a good thing my wife, who is disabled (we had the handicapped room incidentally), didn't experience this, otherwise, she might have slipped in the tub.When checking out shortly after, I told her about it and her reply was, "I thought that was fixed" other than that, no real concern. This motel has seen better days, and has a very seedy feel to it. I would never stay there again, much less recommend it to anyone. It appeared to be a good value price-wise, but if you have a bad experience, then its not a good value.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank rountuitt
Reviewed 11 March 2011

I went here for a week because I had to start a job in Beaverton and I'm happy with my choice. It was right off the freeway (which my first night was afraid was going to be noisy but turned out to be no big deal) so made it minutes away from my new employment - had free wireless in room, plus a computer with printer in the check in office (Not all hotels do..or will nickel and dime you for usage). I wasn't able to take advantage of the breakfast since I had to go to work early but I read that it's good and would have been a bonus. The price was reasonable and the manager took care of me giving me a positive experience.
Cheers