“I would choose this location again and again and...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Short E
McGregor, Texas
“I would choose this location again and again and again”
Reviewed 2 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We called this spot home for about 4 nights during the month of July. if I were to asked for a negative comment it got a little toasty around late afternoon for a couple of hours. Recall this is a yurt. A screen door might help keep the flying critters out when the door is open to catch a breeze. Both of my negatives do not for one second offset the positives. Very relaxing with a great lay out to kick your feet up by the fire pit and watch the sunset or an evening soak in the hot tub. Well stocked with supplies and very clean. I do not like to look at the hotel parking lot when given a choice. The view from the living room door was spectacular. For us this was the right choice for a home base during our exploration of the northern coast. I was hesitant to give this review in fear the place may be booked should I get the opportunity to visit again. But that would be selfish.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing