“Best clam chowder ever.”
Review of Minute Cafe

Minute Cafe
Ranked #12 of 58 Restaurants in Bandon
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This restaurant is a quaint little cafe in the old town part of Bandon. It had the absolute best New England style clam chowder that I have ever eaten. It was rich and creamy and full of clams. For being such a small place, their menu had quite a few choices onit. Our server was friendly and efficient. The prices were reasonable. The only complaint is that my order came out so slowly that everyone else at the table was just about done with their meals before I even got mine. Other than that, everything was grand.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

A fantastic place for breakfast! So many choices that are homemade from scratch.........

Let me repeat myself: HOMEMADE FOOD FROM SCRATCH! Absolutely delicious food. Be sure you come with an appetite because you won't want to leave any food on your plate.

Strongly recommend that you eat here regardless of whether it's breakfast or lunch. Unsure if they serve dinner but, if they do, it's going to be just as good..........guaranteed. It's rare that you can find a place that serves all of their food homemade and, well, Minute Cafe is one of them.

P.S. Excellent place for vegan and gluten free eaters, too!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This café is a regular staple when we visit bandon good people great food and always open when we have been wanting home cooking!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

It's a small Cafe we stopped at for lunch. I had the Katys Chicken Fix and hubby had the burger. They were both fantastic.
The best part was REAL onion rings. I will be going back to eat a bucket of them soon!!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast on a Monday morning about 9 am. We were there 1 1/2 hours. We had to ask someone to take our order and got attitude in response. We only got one small cup of coffee that entire time. I would have rated 5 stars as the eggs, bacon and hash browns were cooked to perfection. The place does not have a night cook and currently closes at 3:00 pm due to that. They were obviously short staffed but that is no excuse for rude service.

1  Thank Mel R