Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 95
Lighthouse Cove Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 159
Best Western Inn at Face Rock(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 211
Cancelon
Lamplighter Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 94
Inn at Old Town(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 110
US$ 97
Travelocity
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 102
Table Rock Motel(Bandon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 162
Bandon Inn(Bandon)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroad noiseroadside motellight sleeperdairy queenvideo storemom and popelementary schoolacross the streetold towntake great pridecoffee standplenty of hot waterconvenient locationoregon coastroad tripwould stay againgreat little place
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Sweet little roadside motel where singles actually get a deal! Room was perfect in every way, nicely appointed, and super clean. So very convenient, located right on Hwy 101 and was surprisingly quiet. Steve, the owner, was friendly and great to talk to. Enjoyed the gorgeous photos of the Oregon coast in the lobby. The La Kris will be a planned stopover for me next time!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
LaKrisInn, Owner at La Kris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Mary Ellen, Thank you for the kind words. We always aim for cleanliness as our number one priority. The photos...they are our passion (and second job :-) ) Both of us are professional photographers operating as Susan Dimock Photography and Steve Dimock Photography. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed the images.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I have been staying here at least one night per week for couple months now...I genuinely look forward to getting there...This is a small "mom and Pop" place that is extremely well done and maintained...Clean and comfortable. Steve and Susan do an excellent job of taking care of the place and I have never been treated better anywhere..Each room is tastefully different and immaculate in cleanliness. I enjoy this place as much as any hotel I have ever stayed in including many 5 star resorts. Talking with owner they have owned and managed this place for many years and it shows they take great pride in providing guests with clean comfortable rooms.. Love it here! In addition each room has DVD players and they have a good supply in the office for you to choose from for free..There is also a DVD rental place maybe a half block down the block so you can find what you want...Well worth a stop...It is truly a gem on the Bandon coast!

Room Tip: If you have any concerns or questions call Steve or Susan and they will without a doubt help you!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LaKrisInn, Owner at La Kris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and enjoy seeing you each week.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This is our 3rd visit. We stayed here on our honeymoon 9 years ago. We visited again, then this week as we are here for our 9th anniversary. Steve and Susan, the owners, take awesome wildlife photography and each room has framed photographs. We always feel welcome and at home. Just a short walk from the waterfront and various restaurants and shops. We can even hear the lighthouse horn from our room. Steve was so nice as he brought us a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. Unfortunately, we are non drinkers, but the thought was very much appreciated. We stayed in room #2 This time. We would recommend Lakris Inn anytime!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tosume2008
LaKrisInn, Owner at La Kris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We very much appreciate your continued patronage.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We spent a very good night here. We were in the smallest room but knew that going in so that was fine. So clean and tastefully decorated. Bed was very comfortable. Management was more than polite and accommodating. Loved the great rate we got for a room at the last minute. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
LaKrisInn, Owner at La Kris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for the kind review. The "Tiny Tim" room is small but we do have a few customers who stay in it regularly and love it. :-)

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I'm so thankful I found such a gem of a hotel so I could adventure down the coast for the day. I'm so use to staying in Marriott chained hotels that I wasn't sure how my room would be, but man let me tell you "I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED!" Room was super cozy, cute, perfect size for one person or even a couple at a great price. Bed was AMAZING most consecutive amount of motionless sleep I've had since being in Oregon two months now. Room and bathroom was spotless and smelt fresh. Some places can have a strong smell as if they has something to cover up, but NOT here. If you are looking for a super quite place you might be bothered a little by road noisy but honestly it wasn't that bad. Yes I heard it but I was up getting ready to check out which is to be expected during the day, but wasn't disturbed while sleeping thanks to the super cozy bed. If you want a super cozy, cute, clean, refreshing change from chain hotel rooms and very excellent welcoming staff then you have found the right place at La Kris Inn in Bandon. I will definitely stay here again before leaving Oregon and highly recommend this GEM of a hotel!!! Thanks La Kris Inn for making my stay so wonderful :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
LaKrisInn, Owner at La Kris Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you Kelly. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you again.