“Recomend the baby back ribs”

Billy Smoothboar's Steak and Seafood
Ranked #27 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Billy Smoothboar's Seafood & Steak Restaurant is a cozy, family friendly eatery with Prime Rib, Baby Back or St. Louis Ribs offered fresh daily. Home made soups and desserts are also a specialty. If you are a sports enthusiast we offer a full bar, craft draft beers and a menu full of appetizers, burgers and sandwiches for you to enjoy while watching your favorite team in the Boars Nest Sports Bar!
Reviewed 16 October 2017

When for Sunday dinner, started with the prawn shrimp cocktail and it was very good. I ordered the full rack of Baby Back Ribs. Fred Flintstone would be happy with my plate full of rids. Fall off the bone tender, I was very pleased. WE both ordered the twice baked potato. I was prepared correctly but I didn't know that it contained broccoli, not my favorite I would have ordered the garlic mashed potatoes.
My wife ordered the 12oz prime rib medium. I consider medium with some pink inside. No pink I feel medium well. We ordered a bottle of Duck Pond wine and it was amazing. I have had a lot of fun trying Oregon wines. The service was good and we will be back. The bar was FULL ON CHARGERS, we come from San Diego soooooo GO CHARGERS.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

A group of 15 friends had reservations here for dinner. The service was slow. The food was good. They could have used 1 or 2 more servers throughout the bar dining area and 2 other dining areas and possibly one more for bringing and picking up the checks.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Dinner was good, minus one mis-hap not worth mentioning since they made it good. BBQ baby back ribs with prawns and twice-baked potato. Yummy breads with butter. Cold brew to boot. I didn't get a chance to try the creme brûlée.

1  Thank Fjavila
Reviewed 22 September 2017

My husband and I, with two friends, stopped in for lunch today. It was the first time there in many years. The food was excellent. I substituted onion rings for French fries. There was no grease left behind and they were crispy right to the last one. I had the calamari basket, the two men both got a seafood combo and the last order was for a 1/3 pound burger with mushrooms. Everyone was very satisfied with their meal.

1  Thank Catherine S
Dhbolts, Owner at Billy Smoothboar's Steak and Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Thank you for trying Billy’s. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here during a house hunting trip. Food was good, staff was friendly and service was fairly quick. I has charbroiled white fish, garlic mashed potatoes and veggies. Everything was cooked perfectly. We shared a creme brulee and it was fabulous! Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Laura C