“Good food, great carry out”
Review of Asian Garden

Asian Garden
Ranked #39 of 57 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 August 2017

While I have eaten in, mostly I call in a carry out meal and pick it up. The Lemon Chicken is great, lunch or dinner meal. Tender, yet crunchy at the same time. Beef and Broccoli is well cooked. Happy Family is a wonder mix of seafood, pork, chicken and beef with lots of vegetables. I call in a carry out order about once a month.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I recently went to China and had amazing wontons and noodles. I went to Asian Gardens and spoke to them and they steamed the wontons for me (instead of fried). They really hit the spot! I was missing them after China and theirs were really good.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Despite the bad reviews, we decided to give the restaurant a try. It is in a good location and the owner seemed polite. We order two dinners. This is not Chinese food. St least, not like any Chinese food I have ever eaten. There was no flavor to any of the food. The pan fried rice was just mumite rick with a juice poured on top of it. We will never eat there again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We were a party of 7 Red Hat ladies who meet monthly for lunch; we chose Asian Garden because of recommendations from some of the ladies. Our reservation was handled well and the table set up for us. Service was prompt, friendly and efficient. Food was very good Chinese food, the menu covered a lot of ground! Lunch menu was good, prices excellent with portions appropriate for lunch. Everyone enjoyed their meal, even our vegetation who needed minor adjustments to her lunch.
I would not hesitate to go back or recommend to friends.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Reviewed this restaurant a year ago and wasn't impressed but there are times when you have an urge for Chinese Food and this being the only game in town, I tried it again. And over the course of the last month, I have been there three times as the food improved greatly since that first visit. Lunch offerings are extensive and reasonably priced.