“Hit the Spot”

Asian Garden
Ranked #35 of 59 Restaurants in Bandon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I recently went to China and had amazing wontons and noodles. I went to Asian Gardens and spoke to them and they steamed the wontons for me (instead of fried). They really hit the spot! I was missing them after China and theirs were really good.

1  Thank MarJoBen

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Despite the bad reviews, we decided to give the restaurant a try. It is in a good location and the owner seemed polite. We order two dinners. This is not Chinese food. St least, not like any Chinese food I have ever eaten. There was no flavor to any of the food. The pan fried rice was just mumite rick with a juice poured on top of it. We will never eat there again.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We were a party of 7 Red Hat ladies who meet monthly for lunch; we chose Asian Garden because of recommendations from some of the ladies. Our reservation was handled well and the table set up for us. Service was prompt, friendly and efficient. Food was very good Chinese food, the menu covered a lot of ground! Lunch menu was good, prices excellent with portions appropriate for lunch. Everyone enjoyed their meal, even our vegetation who needed minor adjustments to her lunch.
I would not hesitate to go back or recommend to friends.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Reviewed this restaurant a year ago and wasn't impressed but there are times when you have an urge for Chinese Food and this being the only game in town, I tried it again. And over the course of the last month, I have been there three times as the food improved greatly since that first visit. Lunch offerings are extensive and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Food was terrible, no flavor, boiled the pork? It was wet, & tough. My vegetables consisted of an onion, two slivers of carrot & two minor chunks of celery; you know when you usually get a balance of all three? Just onion. My husband did not eat his prawns, they were raw. A bowl of Ramen would have elevated the flavor & would have been much better off eating that. We ordered egg flower soup & got beef. ? Waitress said, Oops & brought us egg flower when we stopped her as she was going by. All the food had an odd off flavor & one of the locals told us later that he got sick eating there. They need to close down & re-evaluate their entire menu & hire someone that can cook & give them good food to work with. Not going back there again ever. There was a table of loud people & screaming kids, not tired kids, not hungry kids, but spoiled demanding kids that had no idea they should behave differently & the staff was indifferent to the fact that they were disturbing the entire restaurant. When they left, the man in the table behind us jumped up & ran out to his car; he'd left the window down slightly for his dog & they were punching at his dog laughing. If there is a restaurant from hell this is it.