All reviews new owners pride of ownership definitely stay here again hot water great place to stay up to date mini fridge across the street golf trip coffee maker short drive rooms are clean comfortable bed cookies bandon dunes old town oregon coast
Reviewed 27 September 2017

This is an older hotel, but let me just say the room was all new inside, just loved this place. So clean, and the people who work here are all so nice. Will stay here anytime we are in Bandon. There is a groceries store right across the street, short drive to the ocean or historic downtown.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The rooms are refurbished and very clean.
Parking was great. The location is good and the staff very helpful! We would stay there again. They provide a modest breakfast but it was adequate for us. We would stay there again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The title of my review sums it up pretty nicely. The Wifi was fast. I was able to stream videos, so you know it's fast. The new owners bought new beds for every room and they are COMFY! This place has everything you need at an affordable price, which can be hard to find on the Oregon Coast. The owners are continuing to update the motel, so it should continue to improve. Solid four stars. Micro and fridge in the room. Hairdryer too. I especially like the old school locks on the doors with the "Do Not Disturb" and "Maid Requested" sign you could switch on or off. I also liked the color scheme in the rooms - a little more modern and fresh than you see in other motels. Made it feel a lot more homey. Pretty flowers around too. Yeah, solid choice. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Bandon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2017

A last minute trip to "get away" landed my wife and I in Bandon. As it was a holiday weekend, we were lucky to get a room booked anywhere, and even luckier that it was the Lamplighter!

The Lamplighter Inn is an older motel that is getting a facelift by the new owners, and their pride shines through!

The best part for us was that the owners have gotten ALL NEW MATTRESSES for every room! And, trust me on this, they are COMFY! What a great night's sleep!

The owners are very friendly and the rooms are clean and well appointed with microwave, refrigerator and coffee. In the morning, the office has pastries and other snacks that include REAL donuts and muffins and fresh fruit.

The Lamplighter is off the main drag in Bandon (Hwy. 101) so it is pretty quiet.

I recommend this property for a great stay in Bandon!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This is a cool vintage motel. Cleanest and most well kept motel I have ever stayed in! The room was quiet and we slept well. We didn't find any availability on Trip Advisor with the pet filter on but didn't want to pay double the price to stay at a larger chain hotel down the road. So we called and found that she did have availability for a pet and the price was extremely reasonable. No-frills, but the room did include a microwave and a fridge. Wish all motels were this clean !!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple