“Tasty Salmon Burger”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Stopped by late Sunday afternoon and had a Salmon burger and Kettle chips. Had to wait about 15 minutes, but the sandwich was very good and the chips (like potato chips) were good. They have a large seafood menu, but no fish and chips. The place is small, but they do have outdoor seating,

A TripAdvisor Member
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We love Tony's!! When we do our own crabbing they are awesome about cooking up our catch. If we are just looking for lunch or a snack we don't mind waiting, as they are always busy. Steamer clams, Dungeness crab, and the famous crab sandwich are some of our favorites. The portions sometimes look small, but we always leave full. And don't let the prices scare you - this is as fresh and local as it gets!

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Not generally a fish taco enthusiast, however, I tried them at Tony's since my wife has been raving about them for years. I have to admit these were the best fish tacos I have had this side of Ensanada. The only drawback I could see was the massive numbers of customers. However, the staff was extremely efficient and the service was exceptional. I highly recommend Tony's if you come to the Oregon coast and visit beautiful Bandon by the sea!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

It is a small establishment but we were able to sit outside in January and it is right on the pier. Order at counter and they bring it to you so it is very casual. A big menu for such a small place so lots to choose from. Food good but not spectacular.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

We walked to Tony's Crab Shack for dinner one evening while we were staying in Bandon recently. The little restaurant had gotten pretty good reviews, so we thought it was worth a try. I ordered the fish tacos and my companion had the pan-fried oyster sandwich. He definitely had the better meal. His sandwich was tasty and the oysters were perfectly seasoned and fried. My fish tacos unfortunately were disappointing. They were bland and lacked the spiciness and flavor that I look forward to in a good fish taco. Another patron sitting nearby also had the fish tacos and, when we compared notes, we agreed the tacos were lacking in flavor. We didn't get a chance to go back and try other menu items at Tony's, but we would recommend the oyster sandwich over the fish tacos!