“Great find!”

The Rolling Pin Bake And Brew
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Bandon
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Easy to miss this cubby hole in Bandon, Oregon. Two ladies sell fancy cupcakes, specialty coffees and breakfast fully loaded biscuits.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

New, small shop filled with wonderful sweet things. Great for latte too, but the cupcakes steal the show!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

After the first day we were there, we were hooked -- went every morning when they opened to have the best coffee ever as well as their outstanding biscuits (blueberry/lemon, maple/bacon) and the strawberry/blueberry shortcake was outstanding. The girls there are sooooooooooooooooooo nice!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I loved this little spot! It is decorated perfectly, the mom-daughter in law team was super friendly, and the cupcake case was so perfect! I got a dozen minis in the 4 different flavors-chocolate, oreo, lemon and banana/salted caramel-and my dad bought some of the big, flaky cheddar biscuits to go with our fresh cod from the fish market. The cupcakes were moist and perfectly bite-sized so you could have more than one for dessert. They also sell regular size cupcakes. Loved this place, wish I had a place just like it!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Every day a delicious soup....I had a rich and flavorful chili today....also the best biscuits ever with crispy outside and not dry...yummy cupcakes and they have little ones so you don't have to eat a whole one if you are watching sweet intake.....awesome cinnamon roll, love the glaze....and .......
just when I thought things couldn't get better I tasted the apple pie and I humbly admitted I had found my match. I always thought I had the market on good crust but this blew me away and my family agreed. It is not a whole apple pie, but a small one that can easily be shared by two. Warning: this is a small place and they run out of things some days so if you are looking forward to something, call ahead and they will save it for you. Important to know that it is not a sit-down restaurant. I think I remember one small table plus a bench outside. We usually take the food back to our motel to eat or in the car parked on the jetty.
They are open 9:30-4 and closed Wed. and Thurs.