See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Low cost motel in Baker City. Website doesn't look too bad but unfortunately it seems to be going downhill. Lots of little clues..front missing on ac. Knobs marked with sharpie, telephone card missing, kinda overall dirty. Front desk pleasant and helpful but that ain't enough. It is a good location but I wouldn't go back. Says it is part of the Wyndham (sp?) chain

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OldGuyEmmett_Id
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This place is great for a stop over in the beautiful Baker city with clean, spacious enough rooms right in the centre of the town. The pool looks a little dubious and the breakfast is somewhat meagre but the staff are really friendly and helpful and Baker city itself has lots to entertain.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mop22
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Small rooms, exposed electrical outlets right inside the main door.

Old dirty carpets.

Free breakfast is the ultimate basic - VERY thin "watery" coffee, toast, jam/peanut butter packets, cereal.

Place is inexpensive - that really is about the only good thing,

I'm challenged about the idea of staying here again. I probably would not but I'm on the fence.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lyle--Sportvictoria
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I visited Baker City last month during the Miner's Jubilee, and wanted an affordable place to stay. Knights Inn was exactly what I was looking for. The price was perfect. The rooms were clean and well taken care of. It is located right in the main downtown area, so I could walk to everything. The pool was a nice plus since it got a little warmer than I am used to. And, the manager was really friendly and helpful; suggesting places i should visit, and restaurants to check out. Overall, this was a great experience, and will definitely be staying here the next time I am in town.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank unrelf
Caleb R, Owner at Knights Inn Baker City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! There are so many wonderful events that happen in Baker City, throughout the year. I'm so pleased that we were able to accommodate you during this years Miner's Jubilee. Hopefully you will be able to join us for another one of out great celebrations!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This Knights Inn is located in the old part of downtown Baker City. The location was probably great in pre-Interstate times but now its a bit off the beaten path. The place is old but clean and if you just want a basic low-end room with a decent bed it's fine. We saved a few dollars using a coupon from those advertising booklets found at rest areas. The clerk/manager was a pleasant and friendly woman.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our motel! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide a comfortable room and experience for our guests without breaking the bank! While the I-84 has drawn newer developments and businesses toward it, this is still the Heart of Baker City. Hopefully you had the chance to explore our beautiful downtown which is walking distance of our property. If you were not able to, then I highly recommend another trip this direction to enjoy our Historic City. Thank you again for choosing the Knights Inn.