“This place is closed - out of business”
Review of Hensleys Top Shelf Grill - CLOSED

Hensleys Top Shelf Grill
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Just South of the I-40 Overpass on the East Side
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Before they closed their doors we loved this place, but they closed and sold the land. Now there is two fast food restaurants in their place. I keep hoping they will reopen at a new location.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great times here before closing. Not open anymore, just a heads up to save some from wasting time chasing a closed door!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

This family had restaurants in El Reno with down home cooking from the farm house. Well this was none of that and somewhat disappointed but the food we had was more modern and a little pricey. But I will recommend to everyone to try this place.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

CLOSED, This restaurant never really had a following because it never had unique menu items. It is a shame because this building sits on prime location.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I've eaten here twice, thinking my first experience was just an off night. But...the 2nd visit was just as lack-luster. The food wasn't that great and the prices were extremely high for the quality!! I just wasn't impressed and probably won't go a 3rd time.