“Less than Top Shelf”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Just South of the I-40 Overpass on the East Side
Reviewed 26 August 2015

To their credit, their steaks were very good and correctly cooked. Where the Top Shelf moniker is misleading is in the level of service. No tablecloths, but linen napkins. The wait person was late with the salad then showed up much too soon with the entries. All those little things one expects at a Top Shelf restaurant. The food was good, a filet and a sirloin, the roasted baby potatoes were just that, nothing to enhance them. The mac & cheese was penni pasta and cheese. What happened to noodles? Don't get me wrong. The meal was fine, but not Top Shelf. The prices, however, are much closer to that level.

Reviewed 21 August 2015

A nice quiet upscale facility. Nice staff that treat you special. A nice bar area that is in separated area and a quiet dining area. Both areas are nice.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I joined a friend here for lunch and we had salads that were good but not great. Dissappointed in service too. But I have eaten here before and it was great. Maybe we caught them in between lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Great friendly service. Lousy food at high prices. My salmon was simply inedible. I sent it back mostly uneaten. My wife could not cut her steak no matter how she tried- so much gristle. We felt sorry for the server who was a really nice guy.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Everything served at this restaurant is homemade, from the rolls, desserts, salad dressing etc. It is all made in- house. The menu is awesome, and offers great variety. The servers are amazing, and the staff is all very friendly and inviting. We will definitely make it a point to eat there each time we visit Oklahoma City.