“Steaks!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Just South of the I-40 Overpass on the East Side
Reviewed 21 August 2015

A nice quiet upscale facility. Nice staff that treat you special. A nice bar area that is in separated area and a quiet dining area. Both areas are nice.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I joined a friend here for lunch and we had salads that were good but not great. Dissappointed in service too. But I have eaten here before and it was great. Maybe we caught them in between lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Great friendly service. Lousy food at high prices. My salmon was simply inedible. I sent it back mostly uneaten. My wife could not cut her steak no matter how she tried- so much gristle. We felt sorry for the server who was a really nice guy.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Everything served at this restaurant is homemade, from the rolls, desserts, salad dressing etc. It is all made in- house. The menu is awesome, and offers great variety. The servers are amazing, and the staff is all very friendly and inviting. We will definitely make it a point to eat there each time we visit Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful find while traveling thru Yukon, Oklahoma. The food was wonderful (Lamb T-bone and Sirloin steak) perfectly prepared and included a generous portion of green vegetable (not found frequently). Our waiter Rowdy was friendly, well informed and very efficient. Will definitely be eating at Hensleys at next opportunity.