“One of the BEST places we have ever eaten”
Review of Hensleys Top Shelf Grill - CLOSED

Hensleys Top Shelf Grill
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Just South of the I-40 Overpass on the East Side
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Everything served at this restaurant is homemade, from the rolls, desserts, salad dressing etc. It is all made in- house. The menu is awesome, and offers great variety. The servers are amazing, and the staff is all very friendly and inviting. We will definitely make it a point to eat there each time we visit Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

What a wonderful find while traveling thru Yukon, Oklahoma. The food was wonderful (Lamb T-bone and Sirloin steak) perfectly prepared and included a generous portion of green vegetable (not found frequently). Our waiter Rowdy was friendly, well informed and very efficient. Will definitely be eating at Hensleys at next opportunity.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

This was our first time here. First impression.....our waiter, Rowdy, was exceptional, which was a great start. Quick service and drinks brought to us quickly is always a good start. Their menu is vast and pleasing. My partner had the roast beef special which was well-liked and enjoyed. I had the vegetarian surprise....which means the chef makes a dish to your liking (Rowdy asked what items I would like and it was prepared just perfectly to my expectations). It was delicious and so filling I have a take home box that will provide another 2 meals for me. Our entire experience was one of high quality and enjoyment.

Reviewed 16 June 2015

Britney is great....really great. Good chicken sandwich too....a bit pricey but worth it and convenient to hotels.

Reviewed 30 May 2015

First of all, don't make reservations online. They called about 10 minutes prior to reservation time to say they were overbooked and they were canceling our reservations since we reserved online. They could put us in the bar area though. It's a good thing I thought since we drove an hour to get there. Should have cancelled us completely and then we could have gone across the street to Johnny Carinos. Lol.. Food order was not correct. Asked for grilled shrimp and was sent out fried which I never even saw on the menu. You could choose cold or grilled not fried. Cole slaw was awful. They also brought out birthday dessert that was free but we were charged in the end. Waitress was slow to serve also. Had to find waitress for the bill. When we left, there was hardly anybody there so can't figure out why they called us to cancel. This was second time to eat there. Not impressed