“Good Food and Service in Yukon”
Review of Hensleys Top Shelf Grill - CLOSED

Hensleys Top Shelf Grill
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Just South of the I-40 Overpass on the East Side
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Hensley's provided good quality food and excellent service. The menu and food quality were much better than the chain restaurants in this area. We will definitely return to Hensley's

Date of visit: February 2012
1  Thank hitman1120

Reviewed 6 February 2012

We arrived earlier than our 7:45 reservations and had a seat at the bar while we waited for our table. The bartender made me a fantastic martini complete with blue cheese stuffed olives!

Our table was ready in few minutes. We started with Chicken & Jalapeño Brochettes. They were beyond good! No matter what, you must give these a try. I ordered the hand cut filet with a side of green beans and mac and cheese. The steak was perfect! I mean home-run perfect. The grean beans were good and the mac and cheese was only okay.

What I love about this place is that the food is wonderful, yet the atmosphere is such that you wouldn't feel out of place in jeans and a t-shirt. THE SERVERS WERE ALL VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY ATTENTIVE! I shall return!

Date of visit: February 2012
1  Thank Inzinga
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Have been to Hensley's several times. Usually good, tonight OK at best. Decent service and food was just OK, they will need to pick it up and concentrate on service and food quality. I could have done just as well at Chili's which I have no love for.

Date of visit: September 2011
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Ate with family. Steaks are really good, calamari looked like chicken strips but was tasty. Shrimp too much breading. Airline chicken good quality. Drinks are cheap. Dim lighting. Would go back any time