All reviews pet area oklahoma city free breakfast is staff was friendly eating places nice room comfy bed pleasant stay would stay again eggs king suite long drive front desk person off the highway the breakfast area sausage dogs
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This hotel entirely met my expectations. It was nice, clean, updated, the staff was great and the price was better than all other nearby hotels. I didn't try the breakfast, so no comment on that. You won't go wrong booking a room here. Go for it!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stayed in room 118 on 3-9-18 and it was the worse sleepless night. There were noises in the wall all night. I believe it was the elevator. And noises from upstairs also. I complained at 4:30AM and the guy said he would take care of it. The noises continued. I complained on the website cause the same guy was working at checkout. No one called me to follow-up on my complaints. There also wasn't a drain in the bathtub and their wifi did not work. Wish they would of followed up on my concerns.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room on the ground floor and don't choose a room by the elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Lindsy,

It is disappointing to hear that you encountered so many challenges during your stay and that we failed to address any of your concerns while you were still here at the hotel. We strive to offer a smooth and comfortable stay for our guests and it seems we fell short. We would like to extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you experienced. Your feedback will be shared with our management team for the issues to be addressed. Additionally, the hotel manager will be discussing your experience with the staff to ensure we are delivering the quality of service our guests deserve. Thank you very much for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Respectfully,
Diana - LQ Customer Care

Reviewed 13 March 2018

My stay was great. Unfortunately we didn't get to the hotel to check in until about 11P.M. check in was easy staff was friendly got to our room on the 3rd floor it was right next to the elevator I was afraid it was going to get noisy in the am but much to my surprise it was not bad at all. There was a king size bed and a large open area where a small couch could go but there was one little chair but if you were traveling with pets it would have been great for them to have a little extra room to move around or for your crate if you use one. The parking at 11p.m was fine but I can see where if you had a u-haul or a trailer it would become a problem as the lot was just about full. We did not get to use the pool but we will definitely stay again and check that out. Clean room, comfy bed.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Check in and check out people could of been more friendly. Room was clean and they served a good breakfast only problem was the small area where it was served made people stand in line to get their food. Getting into hotel was a little tricky the way it's tucked behind another hotel. It's near the highway but noise was not a problem.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family