See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My co worker and I was looking for a hotel with double beds and the only option in town was the Noble house. We totally love the old history of the place and its very friendly and comfortable. We was staying in room 2 and in the middle of the night I thought my co worker was walking past my bed. I was woken to my bed shaking and I could see some one at the foot of my bed, But when I looked over he was still asleep in his bed and when i looked back nobody was there. I never thought I was going to fall back asleep but I drifted off a bit and we both was woken by a metal tea pot decoration falling off the phone book stand. It was a very loud crash and we both jumped out of our skins. Over all its a very neat place, Next time i will bring my holy water

Room Tip: historic place , very cool place
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Cory W
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We were tent camping at Roman Nose, we drove to Watonga looking for a lunch option it seemed Noble House was the best of limited options. We went on a Sunday and the menu was very restricted we would not have come had I known the menu choices. It was either turkey, meatloaf or chicken fried steak with a choice of a couple of sides we chose mashed potato and corn. This wasn't really a meal we were looking for, we wanted something light for lunch not an almost thanksgiving dinner as we were heading back to our campsite in the heat. The staff were very friendly and checked on us often. The food was okay but every piece of food came with gravy on it which was not mentioned in the menu nor were we asked if that was okay. I was eating with my 6 year old so I ordered her a kids size they also let me order a kids size as I said we were camping and couldn't take anything to go. The kids portions were large my daughter and I could have split one, I felt bad when they took our half eaten plates away. The price was extremely reasonable under $15. I would recommend just for the historic nature of the restaurant and the good service but I would check on what their menu is that day before you arrive.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2015

A historic building, but kinda creepy. musty smelling, Floors creeked. Bathroom was a toilet and tub behind a curtain. The only place in town other than a squalid motel on the highway. Restaurant wasn't open to the public, only to b&b residents, and was decent.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Connor S
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I had to do business in rural Oklahoma, and this was the most interesting (and safe-looking) hotel option I could find in 1 hour vicinity. It is set up much like AirBNB in that you pay and then are given an access code and room key.

To my knowledge, I was the only guest that night, which frankly was a bit frightening because it is in the middle of an old town square. When I mentioned this to the owner, she was so kind and offered to have her daughter stay on the property to make me feel more secure.

Frankly, there is not too much in Watonga, unless you count the casino (which I didn't visit). This building is neat and clean and houses a really quaint restaurant that is open to the public on the weekends. When you rent a room, you receive a home-cooked breakfast the next morning which is cooked at the time you request.

I was in the #1 room which had a king-sized bed and a wonderful claw-toothed tub. The tub alone was worth the rental. There is great Direct TV service and the wifi is quick...that was surprising.

The next morning I really enjoyed a hot, home-cooked breakfast with good strong coffee. This is such a great change from the usual fare at hotel chains.

Overall, I was very happy with my visit at Noble House. The only thing to consider: if you have any mobility issues, there is no elevator at the property and there are stairs to traverse to get to your room. Just think if it like renting in Europe!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank dreuxsgirl
Reviewed 16 July 2015

The food is good but they can't seem to stay staffed up so their hours have become severely limited. Too bad it is the best local place to eat in this area with out having to drive to Roman Nose or Cherokee Trading Post. The food is down home and well cooked. The staff is friendly. Their menu is severely limited than in the past but it is still overs a decent choice. The prices are reasonable as well. We have never stayed in the rooms opting for their other property the Watonga Motel

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business