1,165 results
All reviews evening reception free happy hour breakfast staff pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast business trip tulsa area jacob atrium bmx couch event highway
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Embassy Suites for business, arriving at about noon. Wi-Fi was not working and we informed the front desk (we required Wi-Fi for business purposes). Four hours later, still without connection, we called the front desk, only to be informed that they were "too busy" to have notified their carrier, but stated that we could ourselves! We did, found it to be a carrier problem, and they started working on the problem. Four hours later, with no resolution in sight, and with a make-up stained duvet cover (yuk), a TV that was unplugged and required an armoire to be moved, and a remote that did not belong to the TV, we moved across the street to the Courtyard Marriott, where everything was fine.

This was not the first time we have had issues with Embassy Suites here, and will in the future, take our business elsewhere. This is a management that obviously does not care.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello,

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We did have a short time of internet issues, so again I apologize that it affected your stay with us.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I give this 0 Stars because the internet is so bad it was hard to work. If you want or need internet service, don't stay here. I was there for a couple of weeks, and If I had my choice I would have stayed elsewhere. There are other hotels to choose from. If internet is not an issue, then this is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Rooms are very worn & dated.
Rooms are in bad need of a complete redo.
Beds are not comfortable. Wish it was a double Queen instead of a dbl full sized bedding.
Wallpaper peeling it bathroom.
They stopped serving Bacon on weekends.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Staff very attentive. Room air not working but promptly corrected with a smile. Extras requested delivered quick and most attentive. Room comfy and clean. Food good. Only complaint was hot turned up so hits you in face and hair no way to redirect the spray. Also kids allowed to scream so loud it was ringing in my ears and you could not have a conversation so just left and did not go back down.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Hello Beth,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. The concerns you mention in your review have been addressed. We truly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Hotel was clean and room was very comfortable and roomy. Staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers as well as families as the pool and arcade were being enjoyed by children and their parents.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We truly hope to see you again soon.