1,165 results
All reviews evening reception free happy hour breakfast staff pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast business trip tulsa area jacob atrium bmx couch event highway
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Thank goodness we only stayed here one night. We were in town for a wedding with our two young kids. When first coming into the room I killed two small bugs in the bathroom, but we were in a rush to get our stuff unloaded and get ready for the wedding rehearsal and dinner. After coming back and getting the kids ready for bed we noticed many more small bugs that turned out to be baby roaches. After the kids were asleep we inspected some more and found two larger roaches, many more baby roaches and a good number of ants all around the bathroom, kitchen and living area. The hotel did offer to let us change rooms, but by the time someone called us the kids had been asleep for 45 minutes, and we knew we were leaving the next day. The hotel had no bug spray or traps or anything, so my husband had to go get some Raid at Walmart. Roaches are never just a problem in one hotel room. We will never be staying at the Tulsa Embassy Suites again! At least when we camp I expect bugs, but even then we don't have to put up with roaches!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank erogers79
Ken M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Hello,

I apologize your stay with us was anything less than exceptional. In reviewing our Maintenance Request Logs, we show no record of a report concerning your room and after careful inspection we found no signs of activity in the room. Please feel free to contact me directly or my Director of Operations, Jacob Shrum to discuss further, as we want to assure any potential guest room problem is taken care of right away. Your report is a first for us, so again, please feel free to contact us directly, so we can address it appropriately.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I would recommend this wonderful, friendly service and beautiful place to anyone! I had one of the best experiences in a Hilton, here! If you're seeking a place to stay for a night or a place to call home for a little while longer, then look no further! Hilton Off I-44 is my home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words. We truly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Was in town for a wedding and we had 4 rooms reserved and they were all nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and the rest of the hotel was nice and clean. Will definitely stay again when we come back down.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your excellent review and kind words. We truly hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We have been staying at this hotel for at least the last 30 years for family reunions The hotel is in need of refurbishing and upgrading . However it is stall and Embassy Suite and better than most average hotel chains

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Reviewed 4 September 2017

I have been staying at the Embassy Suites for 17 years now. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. The breakfast and managers reception are excellent! The last stay I was the guest of the day. That really made my day and it made me feel special. It was a good surprise when I checked in and my room was upgraded. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business