1,369 results
All reviews cookies double tree duck club executive level front desk steam room francis hospital parking garage very nice hotel business trip nice stay indoor pool tulsa area gus bellman yale valet
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Room was good, although they have taken the fridge and microwave out since my previous visit. that sucked since I was there for two weeks and often times could have used both.
The employees all were very curious and attentive, especially Becky in the 9th floor executive lounge. and Gus -Bellman in the lobby.

1  Thank Tom K
Reviewed 1 October 2017

From the moment I walked into the hotel, staff were exceedingly pleasant and happy, right from the front desk staff to the gentleman who stands near the main door to the barista at the coffee stand. Unfortunately, the facilities themselves are somewhat dated and worn out. Most notable was the elevators. Only half the buttons worked. This just set the tone for my room. My room was clean and good size, but wallpaper was peeling in places and stained in others. The bathroom, while again it was mainly clean, the shower leaked constantly and grout was stained. The bedding in my room was clean, but it was worn out. Instead of throwing away (or actually repairing) the duvet, it was held together with a safety pin under the cover.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank E5188ASjeremyb
jsadler419, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear ES188ASjeremyb,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience. While we continue investing in our physical product and continue to make improvements, I appreciate and value the recognition you have for our team who work very hard every day to treat our guests like family and display a true spirit of hospitality. We look forward to your return and hope that you will continually find us improving conditionally as we have on our services.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Gus was the highlight of my stay, so friendly, helpful, and all around a great reflection on the hotel. Thanks so much, Gus, if you ever see this!

The workout room, swimming pool, and the back yard with the walking path made for an enjoyable stay. Rooms are very well appointed and beds are comfortable.

Did I mention Gus? He was awesome.

4  Thank Jon F
jsadler419, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Jon F,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. While proud of our property, our people are what makes us even more special. I will ensure Gus receives your comments and celebrated accordingly. Thank you for recognizing his efforts and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

How can you not like spending time here with the landscaping, great restaurant on site, and the current upgrades that are happening all around this hotel. It's always my first choice when I need to overnight in Tulsa.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank OhiOkie
jsadler419, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear OhiOkie,

Thank you OhiOkie for the wonderful review and feedback. We are proud of our property and the team that makes it all happen. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed a 5 day stay at Warren Place. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Gus and Ron were especially helpful and friendly. My only negative comment is that the rooms were not cleaned until late in the afternoon.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton