All reviews sage room the cedar room terrace room breakfast was delicious highly recommend this bed and breakfast entire house separate tables the claw foot tub small tv fresh baked cookies outside entrance wonderful weekend a king size bed next morning utica square tulsa area parkview
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Beautiful and peaceful place, great breakfast and friendly service. Great setting, you can choose to sit on a swing or walk the grounds and convienent to Tulsa. We have stayed at many B&Bs and this is the nicest!

Room tip: All rooms were nice!
Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Everthing they had to offer was exquisite, the rooms, the breakfast, the atmosphere, and especially the service. I highly recommend a stay here if you haven't had one yet. It will blow your mind! I spent two days here with my girlfriend. I had just come back home from a deployment and I needed a weekend for just my girlfriend and I. Cedar Rock was the perfect getaway because it wasn't nearly as expensive as a full vacation, price was not an issue for this place. If I had to explain it in just a few words; It was the best two days of R&R I've had in my life.

Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Beautiful place. Loved the relaxing atmosphere. Was able to go hiking and see the great views. The patio was great to enjoy a glass of wine. Breakfast was wonderful.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This place is a unique find. The house and grounds are rustic yet beautiful. Take your hiking shoes for the trail up the mountain for great panoramic views. Photographs cannot do justice to the workmanship in this one-of-a-kind house. We stayed in the Parkview suite which is very spacious, but cozy and quiet. Everything was very clean. The room was spotless and fresh.The three-course breakfasts were huge and delicious - you get your money's worth! The location is a bit removed from the major tourist attractions around Tulsa, but only a few minutes away from downtown/Utica Square/Gilcrease, etc. It's a great place for unwinding and relaxing.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The Innkeeper was friendly and informative yet not intrusive. Clean bathrooms are a must whenever we travel. I was not disappointed. The property had an interesting history.

Date of stay: January 2012