“Wedding night suite”
Review of Cedar Rock Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tulsa
Cedar Rock Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Tulsa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I cannot say enough great things about this hotel. It was the perfect place for what we were looking for in a hotel for our wedding day. The grounds were beautiful and the inside was quaint. The service was more than friendly and went out of their way to make us feel special and congratulated on our big day. We awoke the next morning an hour and 15 min past the time for breakfast and we came down to grab a banana and some granola bars before we headed out for the day, however, the inn keeper came out and said that she was disappointed that we missed breakfast and she set to making us two plates and set the table for us. It was the best breakfast I'd ever eaten! I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to relax and feel taken care of for a night!

Room Tip: We rented the Parkview suite and it was more than I expected, we were very happy with it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rachael C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Beautiful and peaceful place, great breakfast and friendly service. Great setting, you can choose to sit on a swing or walk the grounds and convienent to Tulsa. We have stayed at many B&Bs and this is the nicest!

Room Tip: All rooms were nice!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Everthing they had to offer was exquisite, the rooms, the breakfast, the atmosphere, and especially the service. I highly recommend a stay here if you haven't had one yet. It will blow your mind! I spent two days here with my girlfriend. I had just come back home from a deployment and I needed a weekend for just my girlfriend and I. Cedar Rock was the perfect getaway because it wasn't nearly as expensive as a full vacation, price was not an issue for this place. If I had to explain it in just a few words; It was the best two days of R&R I've had in my life.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Beautiful place. Loved the relaxing atmosphere. Was able to go hiking and see the great views. The patio was great to enjoy a glass of wine. Breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2012

This place is a unique find. The house and grounds are rustic yet beautiful. Take your hiking shoes for the trail up the mountain for great panoramic views. Photographs cannot do justice to the workmanship in this one-of-a-kind house. We stayed in the Parkview suite which is very spacious, but cozy and quiet. Everything was very clean. The room was spotless and fresh.The three-course breakfasts were huge and delicious - you get your money's worth! The location is a bit removed from the major tourist attractions around Tulsa, but only a few minutes away from downtown/Utica Square/Gilcrease, etc. It's a great place for unwinding and relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple