All reviewsgreat hotelclean roomsbroken arrowtulsa areaexcellent staycookiesfreewayinnsrefrigerator
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I was presently surprised at how clean and large my room was and how friendly the staff was! Also, the restaurant was delicious for dinner and the cooked to order omelets appreciated in the morning. I would gladly stay here again in the future!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Each time I visit Tulsa I go out of my way to stay here. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is both friendly and helpful. They have a restaurant and bar and close to good dining and other amenities!

Room Tip: I always try to get on the 1st floor and mostly don't have an issue.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We were pleasantly surprised to enjoy the great service at this very comfortable hotel. The staff was topnotch and saw to our every need. We would definitely stay there again. My wife and several of her classmates from high school had a "mini-reunion".

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Toilet would not flush completely, which needed attention. maintenance man arrived promptly but fix was temporary since problem continued that same
evening. Otherwise, I have stayed at this same location before with no problems.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I travel to Tulsa quite a bit for business, and I always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South. The staff is always welcoming and quick to get me checked in and provide me with my complimentary water, they address any concerns immediately, they have on site meals and coffee is always available in the lobby or in my room. This is a great place to stay, with affordable and comfortable rooms, and lots of parking. If you are traveling for business or pleasure in the Tulsa area and want to feel like you are at home, Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa South is the choice to make!

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable with great amenities; but you want little traffic and a quiet stay, chose the 2nd floor or above as the 1st floor can be busy.