See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I booked a non-smoking room. I entered the room with a nonsmoking logo on the door, only to be choked by an overwhelming stale cigarette smell. Housekeeping had placed an ionizing fan on the dresser, so this shouldn't have been a surprise to the front desk.
I was given a second room, in a noisier location. After I had settled in, I planned to take a shower before sleeping five hours before a flight. The shower was broken. The water valve was wedged in the open position, so there was clearly no water reaching the tub/shower.
At that point I had laid out my suitcase to repack for an early morning flight, and plugged in my devices for charging, and was in no mood to brave the gauntlet of loud voices outside my door to request a third room. I washed in the sink and chalked up my loss.
At least the airport shuttle (minivan filled with tools and a window held in place with duct tape) was on time at 4:30 am.
I booked this room thinking I knew what to expect from an inexpensive hotel between the highway and the airport; I wanted little more than a place to sleep before an early morning flight. That's exactly what I received - warm, dry, with a TV and wifi - but no shower.

Room tip: Check all room features before unpacking - it appears that communication between Housekeeping and the Front Desk is lacking.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lori R
Reviewed 1 October 2017

checked in Sept 30- 2017, room advertised at $47.00 per day- cost $60.00 per day.
parking area filthy, questionable people milling about premises. went to the room found syringe needle protectors lying on the "fresh made bed", told myself cannot stay here- back to the to cancel the room- they would only refund one day?? (I had been there no more than 15 minutes), while waiting for the one day refund (no way was I going to spend another minute there-$60.00 or not) if you value your life -avoid that place.period.

Room tip: if you like filth-you'll love this place.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank geriohmy
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I listened to an employee argue with a customer and call them names! Unbelievable!! Rooms are poorly cleaned and it's in a bad area! Breakfast is a joke and you hear partying all the time. Had 3 people knock on my door.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Enjoyed a great price (using senior rates, etc) and a clean place with fair breakfast--continental only. Front desk staff was helpful and active. Wish the ice machine wasn't way in the back, but not a big problem in an otherwise good visit. Quite a few cable channels available!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Nice room at a very fair price with breakfast included. Friendly helpful front desk. Management, specifically the general manager is great. Gave us a very friendly reduced weekly price. Give this motel your business.

Date of stay: July 2016