“Greek for you!”
Review of Gyros by Ali

Gyros by Ali
Ranked #291 of 1,406 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Great gyros! We both had one. Good value. We enjoyed our visit. Casual atmosphere bring the family or just friends.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Enjoyed the PRINCE ALI PLATTER / Gyro Meat, Tzatziki Sauce, Rice & Tabouli. The falafe wrap is quite good. The food quality is consistently good.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

I work near there and eat there about once a week.

Always get the gyro. . best I've had at a fair price.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

When I worked closer to this restaurant, it was a place that a few co-workers and I would visit for lunch, several times a year.

The prices are average...I'd say prepare to spend at least $5 for a entree, plus drink.

My favorite is the Prince Ali! It is an amazing sandwich, and I've loved it.

They are pretty quick getting the meals prepared, and it's a nice and quaint place.

If you are close to Oral Roberts University or the CityPlex Towers...this is a place you need to try for a quick getaway. You will not regret it.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

Best gyros in Tulsa hands down. Prince Ali platter. Good service, clean eating space. It's a little confusing on the inside. So bundle up if you eat in.

1  Thank Stewarts3125

Been to Gyros by Ali? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK