“Solid stay, no problems”

Hyatt Regency Tulsa
Ranked #10 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Stayed two nights over New Years. The hotel itself is a bit to negotiate (check-in is an escalator ride up from the entrance) but the service was great. Very attentive staff--the man that checked us in expressed concern that we were near the elevators but that was no problem and the valet staff were amazing. Don't know if others had this problem but we drove by the hotel a couple times before we realized where it was.

Room Tip: We didn't have a problem being near the elevators. We also were near the ice machine and even ov...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. I am pleased to see you enjoyed yourself over New Years Eve. Everyone seemed to enjoy the evening.

Thank you and I hope to meet you the next time you stay in Tulsa.

918-560-2204

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed here while waiting out a hail storm. The staff was warm and friendly. I recommend taking time to hang out in the bar area. Good atmosphere. I really enjoyed the decor, kinda different, but it grew on me. I like that it is very open and my room was just right. I was pessimistic at first, but ended up sleeping very well. And that's not because I spent time in the bar before!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for the kind review regarding the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. I am glad we could be your shelter in a storm.

Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

We were in town for a wedding and stayed at this hotel for 3 nights! The best experience I had at any hotel~ I left my coat in a cab on the way back from the wedding we were in town for. The Valet called the cab that had dropped us off and had him come back and bring my coat. The coat was delivered to my room within half an hour~ The staff was so friendly and really amde for an enjoyable trip! If we are ever back in Tulsa, we will definetly stay in this hotel again!

Room Tip: booked our room on Travelosity! great deal!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for the kind words about our valet and the rest of our staff. I will make sure to share this with them.

Thank you and I hope to meet you the next time you are in Tulsa.

Reviewed 18 February 2012

My wife had a hard time finding the front desk. Its on the 2nd lower level up the escalator. Once there, they checked us in as the wrong name. We were given keys to someone else's room. We ended up walking in on another guest who had our same last name. We went back to the front desk, and they cleared it right up. Went to our new room and it was decent except for the noisy elevators. You really need earplugs as it is hard to sleep. Parking was $8. You are able to come and go at this price. We got a priceline deal, so for what we spent, this was pretty good. Oh, and the beds are pretty comfortable! It is an easy walk to BOK Center from here.

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you for your review regarding the Hyatt Regency Tulsa. I do apologize that your stay got off to an embarassing and unexpected start. I do apologize for this. I am pleased to see the rest of your stay was better.

We are looking into ways of reducing the elevator noise as well. This recognize this has been an issue and we are addressing it.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

Stayed three nights in December '11 and one night in January'12 and gave the hotel a Very Good rating. Yes, the rooms may not be like a brand new hotel but it was still a pleasant stay. No hot water issues and I got the room that was requested. The only real issue is you must request a room away from the elevators as they are very noisey!
Any downside is more than made up for by a pleasant and helpful staff, a very nice restaurant and bar and informative and helpful bellmen.
Couple of tips, call the hotel on exiting the plane and the van will pick you up at the Delta (closer) or United arrival area. The airport is just 15 minutes away from the hotel. Also, check the rental fees at the Avis office on Elgin (5 blocks from hotel and easily walkable) and you will pay quite a bit less than at the airport.
If you are in town for an event at the BOK Center, you will be only a very few blocks from this facility.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevators!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
HyatttulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Thank you for the kind words regarding the hotel. We truly appreciate it.

We are working on reducing the elevator noise. We should have a solution soon.

Thank you again for the kind words and comments about our proximity to the BOK Center. We are the place to stay for concerts and events.