“Worst excuse for cabbage rolls”
Review of It's Greek To Me

It's Greek To Me
Ranked #1,015 of 1,417 Restaurants in Tulsa
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The cabbage roll is filled with NOTHING BUT RICE! That's it, rice!!!! A cabbage roll should have other ingredients as well. I have NEVER had a RICE ONLY cabbage roll!

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Great wrap & I love their sauce!! Always hot & fresh! Only tried their wraps but I'll be trying the dinner next time!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

first of all you have to ring a bell since no one is really up front. Second of all they server you the worst gyro ever. I asked for a side greek salad and it was iceberg and the dressing was not greek. I would never eat here again.... very dissapointing

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I regrettably dined here a few weeks ago and it was just awful. The tabouli was inedible - it was ALL parsley, literally it was a parsley salad, not tabouli. The hummus was watery and without flavor. The only thing decent was the pita bread, I bet because it was probably store bought. I complained to the manager, and they told me to swap out my two nasty items for 2 grape leaves would be an upcharge. Are you kidding me? Don't eat here. The food is terrible and the service is the same.