“Excellent Latino hospitality, good food”
Review of El Rio Verde

El Rio Verde
Ranked #5 of 1,405 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 24 November 2017

The service here is amazing old-fashioned, make-you-feel-welcome Latino hospitality. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive, filling our beverages several times as we waited for all our party to arrive. I had steak fajita fixings without the tortilla (have to go GF), and it was fairly good for the price. Large portions, very filling and tasty.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The guacamole was the best I have ever had in a restaurant. I had the wet burrito which was very good and my girlfriend had the chicken spinach burrito that she also enjoyed.Prices were very inexpensive and I would certainly go back.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit to El Rio Verde. The area and building where it is located is questionable at best. The food is outstanding. We had the wet burrito this time and they were great. Wish this place was in Atlanta where we are from.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Lunch at El Rio Verde is easy to do in a very short time. The service is good and food comes quickly. The guacamole is a little hot for me, but all my companions loved it.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

El Rio Verde is a tiny, authentic Mexican restaurant that offers value-priced located near Admiral and Trenton. Food is delicious! Good place for lunch. Kinda sketchy around dinner. However, a TOD officer and his wife came in while we were there. The restaurant also has paid security service. Give it a try.

Been to El Rio Verde? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK