All reviews brady district walking distance woody guthrie great location cains ballroom restaurants and bars gated parking restaurant parking laffa gated lot tulsa drillers eat nearby bok center night life entertainment district free breakfast waffles
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Loved this hotel...from my first call...TYLER was helpful, polite, patient AND FUN !!!!! My room was clean and comfortable. GREAT LINENS. The location perfect for what I wanted. PARKING, THANKS and easy to get to. CANNOT WAIT to go back again....THANK YOU !! JOHN, thanks for the help with my marriott number !!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Very Clean, great location, comfortable beds. Staff was friendly. We walked to several restaurants and the Drillers game.
Breakfast was decent, but please add better cereal selection. Fruit loops and 3 bland options. Maybe something for adults, but with a little flavor? I have family in Tulsa, but they don't have enough space for my family, so when we return for a visit, I would probably stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in room 327 for a business trip to Tulsa. The hotel is located within walking distance of downtown, great restaurants, coffee shops, local businesses and bars. The room was cozy and set up with the ability to work in remotely comfortably. There is continental breakfast offered in the morning, but there are (2) great coffee shops Chimera and Antoinette not even a block away. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend to others.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Checked in here after leaving another Fairfield in town. This place and staff are top notch. Night and day compared to their partner hotel we left. Great vibe, clean and friendly. Will definately stay here again when coming to Tulsa.

Room tip: Great room and walking distance to everything you need
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Shandond
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in. There were 2 concerts in the area. Parking was tricky. We had a handicapped person with us so we were able (need to) to park close. Not sure what the other option was. Walking to Brady is super easy. Room was clean and quiet. Maid came a little early and knocked and opened door in quick succession. Maybe a fine tune of knock and wait. Breakfast was just right for all of us. One of the two elevators was down the first night. Was fixed in the morning.Checkin is oddly on second floor. Will stay again.

Date of stay: May 2018