US$ 290
US$ 71
US$ 57
US$ 43
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 54/night.

US$ 62
US$ 56
US$ 106
US$ 121
US$ 108
  • Pool
Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
US$ 70
US$ 62
Priceline
US$ 57
US$ 52
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbrady districtwalking distancewoody guthriegreat locationcains ballroomrestaurant parkinggated parkingrestaurants and barstulsa drillerseat nearbybok centernight lifeentertainment districtfree breakfastdirectly across the streetwafflesfirst floor
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in room 327 for a business trip to Tulsa. The hotel is located within walking distance of downtown, great restaurants, coffee shops, local businesses and bars. The room was cozy and set up with the ability to work in remotely comfortably. There is continental breakfast offered in the morning, but there are (2) great coffee shops Chimera and Antoinette not even a block away. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Checked in here after leaving another Fairfield in town. This place and staff are top notch. Night and day compared to their partner hotel we left. Great vibe, clean and friendly. Will definately stay here again when coming to Tulsa.

Room Tip: Great room and walking distance to everything you need
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Shandond
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in. There were 2 concerts in the area. Parking was tricky. We had a handicapped person with us so we were able (need to) to park close. Not sure what the other option was. Walking to Brady is super easy. Room was clean and quiet. Maid came a little early and knocked and opened door in quick succession. Maybe a fine tune of knock and wait. Breakfast was just right for all of us. One of the two elevators was down the first night. Was fixed in the morning.Checkin is oddly on second floor. Will stay again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I was hesitant to book this hotel again, and only did so because my preferred hotel did not have a room for the evening. Because I have had bad experiences here in the past, I made a phone call to ask for an "extra clean room." This is the second time I made such a request from this property, and they were courteous in response on both occasions.

I was initially pleased, as it did appear some extra attention was given to vacuuming, dusting and cleaning the bathroom. I had work to do, and I had a fairly pleasant evening until I was ready to turn in for the evening. At that time I discovered the sheets had not been changed between guests. They were soiled and there is someone else's hair in the bed.

I reported it to the night clerk, and showed her a picture I snapped, and she went to get new bedding. When I learned I was going to have to change the sheets myself, I declined the new bedding. That wasn't going to work out for me. Unlike the maids, I don't have gloves, and paying 159 dollars a night to handle someone else's dirty linen is no more palatable to me than sleeping on the mess I am going to nap in the desk chair and call this a lesson learned.

If cleanliness is important to you, and you are going to look beyond the superficial, you probably aren't going to be happy in this hotel either.

Room Tip: don't bother
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Patrick S, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. What you experienced was certainly unacceptable, and I understand your frustration. Upon further investigation, the "soiled" linens that you reported were in fact worn linens that were mistakenly put into circulation--an oversight on the part of our housekeeping staff. Please except our sincere apology.
Cleanliness and guest satisfaction are our top priority, and we will use this as a learning opportunity for our team.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Very clean hotel, modern decor, comfortable bed. Walking distance to many downtown Tulsa attractions, shopping, and restaurants.

Breakfast buffet in the morning is not elaborate but does offer hot food options - eggs, sausage, make-you-own waffles, etc.

The ONLY small negative is the lack of sufficient on-site parking. Overflow parking is directly across the street in a restaurant parking lot.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple