All reviewsbrady districtwalking distancewoody guthriegreat locationcains ballroomgated parkingrestaurant parkingrestaurants and barstulsa drillerseat nearbybok centernight lifeentertainment districtfree breakfastdirectly across the streetwafflesvolleyball tournament
Reviewed 1 March 2018

The room was very clean, the staff was courteous and professional. First time I ever used the Netflix login on a hotel TV, it worked flawlessly. The best part was the parking for customers only and the close proximity to the Brady Theatre. I will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DC_Mason1
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I was here with my friends for Hanson weekend, the hotel is in a great location, everything we have to go to is walking distance, there's also free shuttle for airport pick up and drop off. everyone's friendly and helpful, the room is great and the breakfast was average but nice. one small thing though, I got there 5 mins after they closed the breakfast and I asked if I can get a juice and front desk said No because he said it's already closed. I understand that the hours is there for a reason but I don't think it will hurt them to turn on the juice machine just to make a guest happy. small things that can make a guest stay better.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Nice, clean hotel. The staff is professional and polite. Our room was clean. There are many restaurants a block or two away and the Woody Guthrie center is as well. A quick walk to the Center of the Universe is worth the visit. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chrisdma
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We've stayed here before but I just wanted to come back and review how nice the staff was this time. We had a great experience and the breakfast was great. Dolly (who took care of the morning breakfast) helped us with a food allergy need. The front desk employees were always friendly. Easy walk to Cains, lots to eat nearby, love the gated parking.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jdilly2
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The hotel was in the perfect location. Downtown. Arts District, lots of restaurants, breweries, bakeries, all in walking distance. Highly recommend staying there when in Tulsa! Room was neat and clean, nothing spectacular but then again who spends their time in the room when in a new city.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple