I travel to Tulsa pretty frequently - I have no idea why I have not stayed at this hotel sooner. I was not able to come up with a single complaint about my stay other than the fact that I was only staying for one night.
* Safe convenient location downtown with plenty of bars/restaurants in walking distance
* Free secure parking
* Free internet which worked very well
* Roomy and comfortable suite with fridge and microwave
* Price - great value
* Friendly and helpful front desk staff
* 24/7 coffee station
* 24/7 fitness center (on the small side but nice equipment)
I had checked in on-line and requested a 9 am check-in, knowing that was very early for any hotel. When I arrived, the young woman at the desk apologized and said that there weren't any rooms ready but that she would notify me as soon as one was. I set up my laptop in the breakfast area and got to work, and in about 30 minutes she walked over to me, handed me my key and said that she was able to check me in. It was a small gesture but it went a long way.
This hotel will definitely be my "go-to" location for my trips to Tulsa moving forward.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking