“Best gyros in Tulsa (so far)”
Review of Gyro Palace

Gyro Palace
Ranked #355 of 1,417 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I do enjoy my gyros, so I was looking forward to lunch here. A sign in the window promised a "Chicago Style Sandwich" shop and, when I walked in, it almost was. All that was missing was the Vienna Beef sign (and posters). I got a gyro (with the suggested add of feta...worth a try). It was very good. Garlicky, as you'd imagine. Sauce was tasty, too. Kind of a hole in the wall place, but worth a look if you're in the mood for something Greek.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I've visited this small place for years. It is my go-to for a good gyros, pronounced 'hero' :-) and the owners wife makes the baklava. I've also tried the stuffed grape leaves, humus and Greek salad and have always been satisfied. The french fries tend to be a bit salty for my taste, but all you need ask is for the owner/cook to NOT use the seasoning salt and they are just fine.

Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Cattle panels been in business since 1995 and they've been serving good food since then everybody should try it

Thank ... .
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Looks like a "hole in the wall" restaurant, but it has great food! There were 6 of us and it was our first time there (we were visiting Tulsa). All of us enjoyed our food. It is definitely a locals' favorite. Nothing much in the room decor or seating, they just serve really good food!

Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

If you have heard about this place it's true! It most definitely is the real deal! The guys are always very friendly and the Food is the real deal! Stop by and try it out you know you want to.

2  Thank Ribkingone

Been to Gyro Palace? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK