All reviews front desk a short business trip movie theater pool area was clean woodland hills mall late checkout third floor room was clean would definitely stay here again hotel is great gold member refrigerator and microwave breakfast was delicious a great stay the staff was great restaurants and shopping broken arrow
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice rooms with enough room to stretch out and even do a little business cleanup before bed.
Great location for a quick dinner. This place is surrounded by a lot of chain restaurants and local diners. Nice pool for your unwind time.
Staff is pretty incredible. They make sure you have what you need to make the stay awesome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AndreaMDV, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

W3513SDmichaelb,

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

ANDREA VELASQUEZ

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I was in Tulsa for 5 days to help my son relocate. I wanted to stay at a Marriott property but it didn't work with my package deal so I had to stay elsewhere. I had to stay an extra day but I declined to do so with my existing hotel and booked my last night at this location. Thank goodness; I only wish I could have done this sooner! This place affirmed my reasons why I prefer Marriott properties.

From the time I made my reservation on Monday, checked in Tuesday and checked out early Wed., the service was top notch. Tyrone the Sales Coordinator sent a "welcome" email shortly after I made my reservation to address any issues that I may had had before my arrival. When I arrived Tuesday afternoon, Kiki was incredibly helpful, pleasant and professional and made check-in a breeze. The room was fresh, clean and bright, and a nice comfortable size. Since I had an early flight the next day, I checked out at 4:30 a.m. (I did not have the opportunity to try the complimentary breakfast.) The desk clerk was pleasant (at that time of morning) and professional. Check-out was easy. Once again, Marriott has demonstrated that their staff members are well trained.

The hotel is conveniently located to restaurants and shopping facilities and approximately 15 minutes from the airport. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AndreaMDV, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear lljPa,

Thank you for stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear you had a great stay and you will definitely stay here again.

We love our guest, and we can't wait to see you again.

Management

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This property is new and it shows! Everything is gleaming and clean. The staff are very friendly and competent. We loved our room and the property in general. I do not think you could find a better place to stay in this price range.

Stayed: June 2017
AndreaMDV, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Rhonda S,

Thank you for stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear you had enjoyed your stay.

I would agree, our staff are very friendly and competent, I love them!

We hope to see you the next time you are in Tulsa.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Staff is wonderful and very helpful. Facility is a renovated older facility (renovated with Springhill Suites design elements). Rooms have PTAC wall air conditioners - ample spacious rooms with clean carpets. Rooms are truly NON-Smoking - do not have any residue - BIG PLUS for my asthmatic son. Was grateful to secure a room for the President's Cup when there was issues with first hotel selection - last minute issues. Springhill not only had availability, but allowed me to use my GSA discounted rate. Wonder and helpful staff going beyond the call of duty.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
AndreaMDV, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Mark A,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We are happy you have enjoyed out facility.

We are a true 100% smoke free hotel, we thank you for noticing!

We do hope the next time you are in Tulsa, you choose our hotel.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with friendly staff. Good rooms with refrigerator and microwave. Continental breakfast was not spectacular. Overall was a nice hotel. Ice machine was broken on our floor so had to go to the first floor for ice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Russ,

Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Tulsa. We are happy to hear we have a nice hotel with friendly staff.

The SpringHill Suites Brand is going through some new changes to our guest breakfast. Please check back with us to see the exciting changes.

We hope to see the next time you are in Tulsa. Please call me so I can personally make your reservation.