All reviews bedroom suite basketball court definitely return to this hotel full kitchen maintenance staff laundry room well maintained and clean the entire staff yogurt hotel is in a great location marriott hotels front desk manager enjoyed our stay a wonderful stay an update extended stay comfortable beds
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A professional education clinic brought me to South Tulsa. I was greeted with a friendly and quite humorous staff. The room was clean and Morning service was impeccable. This was a fantastic place to stay. Quality service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Rhonda F, General Manager at Residence Inn Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you so much for your recent review we truly appreciate you taking time to tell us about your stay. It was a pleasure having you here with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We are moving into the area and stayed here for almost 2 months while we purchased a house. Had our pets and it was very comfortable and relaxed setting to be while we house hunted and waited to get into our house. There was never an issue having our dogs with us. It was a wonderful stay. Loved Kim and Alfie. Very personable. All staff were exceptional and were over and above helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for selecting the Residence Inn to stay. We enjoyed getting to know you and share time with you while you were here. Please don't be a stranger drop by anytime we would love to see you.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My sister, myself, our Mom and Aunt we're in town visiting family. We enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn. The staff was exceptional. They were very friendly and provided anything that we needed or asked for. Coffee and breakfast was available daily, which we all looked forward to each morning. I would especially like to thank Kim, Bennie, Yasmine and the evening staff (I didn't get their names) for being so friendly and helpful during our 5 day stay at your establishment. We appreciate your kindness and professionalism. The next time we visit your city we plan to book a room at the Residence Inn Marriott.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

Good day April K,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience while staying at our hotel. We are pleased that you had a great time. I will definitely share your comments with the team. It is our hope that you come visit us again when you are in Tulsa.

Have a great week.

Alfie Sabino

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was great, clean, wonderful amenities. It would get a solid 3.5 stars just as it is.
However that is just the top of the iceberg. The staff were the friendliest, most professional team I have had the pleasure of meeting. From the Night crew, all the way to the maintenance supervisor. I can not say enough good things.
We are moving across the country and as normal not everything has gone smoothly. Had a vehicle snafu that really had the potential to give me a bad day. Alex the maintenance supervisor came out and literally saved my trip. My eternal thanks goes to him.
If going through Tulsa, stay at the Residence Inn , you will not be disappointed. If I had the time to just take a few days I would have stayed longer, it was that nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your trip. We are delighted that we could be here for you.
We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

From a raw sewage problem at the front of the hotel to a filthy and smelly rollaway bed, we were extremely disappointed. In fact, we checked out early to move to a more acceptable hotel.

Additionally, housekeeping was sloppy. The housekeeper worked in her bare feet. She also failed to remove trash from the room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

Dear Laura m,

Thank you for your review, more so for providing us with comments about your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you had numerous issues with the hotel, what you experienced was totally unacceptable and will be addressed immediately. It is my hope that you give us another chance to show that we have fixed these issues and stay with us again whenever your travels brings you back to Tulsa.

Alfie Sabino