“Great place to R&R”

Residence Inn Tulsa South
Ranked #26 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to Tulsa many times, but first time to RI South Tulsa. Upon walking in the door, I was greeted in standard Marriott fashion with a big smile. I checked in using the mobile app so my keys were ready as well as the Wednesday night social still going on. The room was cooled off nicely and everything in place. Great stay with an exceptional value. I will be back. Job well done to the staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A professional education clinic brought me to South Tulsa. I was greeted with a friendly and quite humorous staff. The room was clean and Morning service was impeccable. This was a fantastic place to stay. Quality service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We are moving into the area and stayed here for almost 2 months while we purchased a house. Had our pets and it was very comfortable and relaxed setting to be while we house hunted and waited to get into our house. There was never an issue having our dogs with us. It was a wonderful stay. Loved Kim and Alfie. Very personable. All staff were exceptional and were over and above helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My sister, myself, our Mom and Aunt we're in town visiting family. We enjoyed our stay at the Residence Inn. The staff was exceptional. They were very friendly and provided anything that we needed or asked for. Coffee and breakfast was available daily, which we all looked forward to each morning. I would especially like to thank Kim, Bennie, Yasmine and the evening staff (I didn't get their names) for being so friendly and helpful during our 5 day stay at your establishment. We appreciate your kindness and professionalism. The next time we visit your city we plan to book a room at the Residence Inn Marriott.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

Good day April K,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience while staying at our hotel. We are pleased that you had a great time. I will definitely share your comments with the team. It is our hope that you come visit us again when you are in Tulsa.

Have a great week.

Alfie Sabino

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was great, clean, wonderful amenities. It would get a solid 3.5 stars just as it is.
However that is just the top of the iceberg. The staff were the friendliest, most professional team I have had the pleasure of meeting. From the Night crew, all the way to the maintenance supervisor. I can not say enough good things.
We are moving across the country and as normal not everything has gone smoothly. Had a vehicle snafu that really had the potential to give me a bad day. Alex the maintenance supervisor came out and literally saved my trip. My eternal thanks goes to him.
If going through Tulsa, stay at the Residence Inn , you will not be disappointed. If I had the time to just take a few days I would have stayed longer, it was that nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family