All reviews window shades modern hotel hot tub shower door sleeping area other hotels common areas little things stayed one night spg alofts dispenser desk potty highway concert downtown
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the downtown Aloft the night before we stayed in this location, the lobby here had a musty odor and the elevator was filthy. We got into the room and I went to put some water in the mini fridge and it was full of smelly food, the maid was in the hall so she cleaned it out for us. Other than that the room was pretty nice and the bed didn't smell funny.

Stayed: October 2017
Rhonda F, General Manager at Aloft Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay. I see where we have area for improvement I truly apologize for our shortfall. We have shared your comments with the team and will work hard on improving.

Best Regards

Rhonda F

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Closer to a flop house than an Aloft. Booked two rooms for my family. Upon arrival, waited in the lobby for several minutes before someone came out of the back. Will accept that he was an employee because he had access to the computer. However, wearing dirty t-shirt flip flops and torn blue jeans, he did not set a good example. Got our keys and went to our rooms. To say the rooms were dirty would be an understatement. They looked like someone had lived in them for a month with no service. Back downstairs for new rooms. Waited again. New rooms. These had been serviced. I wouldn't call them clean but were at least serviceable. Kids wanted to swim. Went to the pool. Both outside gates locked with bicycle cable locks. Entered through the spa/hot tub area which was filthy. No pool towels. Back to the front desk to receive a blank stare. Finally got a couple of bath towels. Pool was clean but surrounding area had not been cleaned in a long time. Cigarette butts overflowing, chairs not clean. The one bright spot of the weekend was the bartender who was very friendly and made a great martini. In sum, this hotel needs some serious attention. It is a black eye to the Starwood brand. We won't be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 14 September 2017

Dear Jeff L,

I am very sorry to hear about your recent trip to the Aloft Tulsa. I have spoken with my General Manager personally and have investigated the matter on an internal level via the hotel.
We have also relayed all important information with the appropriate hotel partners in order to assure that this was an isolated issue.
Please feel free to email me at the hotel Erik.Flores@Alofttulsa.com so we can discuss this matter on a more personal base.
Thank You and have a great day!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I really like Alofts because they let my dogs stay for free. They are not all the same, however, when it come to the cleanliness department. This hotel was super clean and the front staff was great-very sweet young guys who gave me lots of suggestions for food and music. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: great chain for travel with dogs
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 30 August 2017

Natalie G,

Thank You for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and i am very happy to hear that you had a great experience at the Aloft Tulsa. I would like to personally thank you for staying with us and hope that in the future your travels bring you back.
I will relay the comments to the appropriate hotel partners in order to better facilitate our customer service moving forward.
Thank You and have a great day!
Live. Life. Aloft

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Went for a concert and had a great experience. Surprised at how many previous negative reviews it got. Room was clean. Super modern and has a fun, "hip" feel to it. Each of our beds had four standard pillows on them. 24 hour concession downstairs was decently priced and had a great variety of snacks to choose from. Friendly staff as well. Only complaint was finding the actual entrance of the hotel. Almost tucked away and parking, although labeled, was full due to the restaurant right by there and I was unaware of the second lower level until we already paid for parking just outside the entrance. Other than that would definitely recommend to others and visit again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Thank You very much for taking the time to respond to the Aloft Customer Satisfaction Survey.
I am happy to hear about your most recent stay, but reading on into your comments i find this particular survey is meant to be for the Downtown Aloft.
We do not charge for parking at our location and we also do not hold true to any concerts near by.
However, in the future if you wish to stay at the South Tulsa Aloft we would be more than happy to accommodate your needs.
Thank You and have a great day.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Having traveled and stayed at many Aloft's - i did not think i would need to check reviews for east Tulsa's Aloft. Well, I was sure wrong on that one! It is easy to get to and looks really nice on the outside, no big deal! the staff was very friendly and greeted us promptly. Excited for another weekend away - it being our anniversary in all- we had high hopes for another Aloft stay. once we made it to our room, the first thing i noticed were the tiny pillows on the king size bed. When I say tiny I mean, they looked like accent pillows for a couch...just two of them.
Along with the pillows, the bed-cover was very lumpy appearing, probably because its down. I called for room service to bring up a few extra pillows and they did: one tiny one (insert eye roll) and three standard size. One that did not stay on the bed due to the massive amount of spit stains on both sides. GROSS!
Now, onto the rest of the room. It was obvious that whomever they brought into paint did a terrible job. Paint markings on all of the walls. Then the light bulbs on the bed, those were out! so much for a little bedtime reading. However, getting past the smell of the overpowering mildew in the bathroom was the worst. I know they go for the modern look, but maybe adding some venting to the shower would be a grand ideal! General we pack shower amenities like body wash but due to a quick overnight trip, we know that Aloft's have that supplied in the room and like the smell so we didn't pack any. Well, of course that would be out as well. None! Nada! So another room call service we would go!

Oh and the bar! Well once we stepped up to grab a drink the bartender said, i'll be right back. Well 15 minutes later, we went back to the room with no drink and no sight of the bartender returning.

Needless to say, we will do go through reviews before staying at another Aloft.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 July 2017

TannerKendraB,

Thank You for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey for the Aloft Tulsa during your recent stay.
I am very disappointed to hear about all of the issues that you had during your recent visit. Here at the Aloft Tulsa we strive to provide supreme customer service and we have obviously fallen short of our goal. I have relayed all of your comments to the appropriate hotel partners in order to correct them moving forward. In the future, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel in order to make your next visit even more memorable.
Again, we will try to make sure that all of these problems are isolated issues.