All reviewscommunity collegeking suiteeasy access to the freewayroom layoutsoftball tournamentlarge bathroomsitting areahotel is locatedthe rooms were nicenext morningwould stay againthe entire staffthe breakfast areastaff was friendlydeskihghwy
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend softball tournament. The rooms were nice, clean,and cool. The breakfast was fantastic. Jennifer and Eliane kept the buffet clean and restocked. One of the best breakfast buffets I've had at a HI. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Food was great...breakfast buffet was delicious. Jennifer Coffman was a big help. Great waitress. Took care of all our needs. Kim Christian the GM was a doll. The atmosphere of the hotel was very pleasant. Look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Don't know...mine was wonderful.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The last night of a tightly-crammed large-family road trip, this hotel was a welcomed rest. The beds were comfortable, the rooms accommodating, and the staff was super kind. I grew up in Tulsa, and I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Trevor S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Samee B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! I am so happy to hear you were able to get a good night's rest after being on a family road trip. I will definitely share your comments with our staff. We strive to provide great hotels that guests love! We hope to see you again when you are back in the Tulsa area.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

First let me say what was good......the bed was comfortable. Now the bad. On our recent 3 day stay this is what we experienced. When we got to our king suite we were unable to make either of the TV's work. We had to have a service call and even the service person had great difficulty. It seems they had changed the channel numbers and left the old instructions in the room. NO instructions in the room on how to operate the tv. Only surface cleaning from the maids, Gunk in the corners of the floor, old toothpaste on the counters..yuk. On the third day sheets weren't changed. Garbage piled up at front entrance. Common areas were tired. Bad stains on carpet near elevators. No free breakfast here. In poorly lit breakfast area $10 for a brunch where server told us half of their grill was inoperable. We got the impression hotel was grossly under staffed. The staff was friendly enough but just not enough of them. The same guy that checked us in had to come to our room and try to make TV's work and fix the coffee machine. Just an overall bad experience.

Room Tip: Ask to see your room before you move in. Check to see if clean
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear RonW763,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concern to our attention. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would like to address this with you further and have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Again, thank you for the feedback and our apologies for the shortcomings.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 20 February 2017

We originally had reservation's at another hotel in the area, but because of renovations they moved us to the Holiday Inn and I am so glad they did! This hotel did everything right! We enjoyed our stay! I was thoroughly impressed with the staff, cleanliness of rooms, hallways and pool.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Trevor S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Tulsa South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear KStan12,

I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Tulsa South! We were honored to have the opportunity to host you as our guests for the weekend. I will definitely share your comments with my entire staff and truly appreciate you taking time to share your feedback.